PDA

View Full Version : Item: LUCKY!!

Red_Dragon_Jr
Sep 29, 2006, 09:04 AM
The best things i've ever gotten are the SECRET GEAR, DRAGON'S CLAW, and i got really LUCKY in Normal mode off-line and picked up 2 Photon drops and an Add slot!:D

Kevino
Sep 29, 2006, 09:08 AM
photon drops... no. sectet gear with some ... no. Dragon's claw ... Helz yeah that is alittle difficult to find! and add slots are hard to find.

Red_Dragon_Jr
Sep 29, 2006, 09:16 AM
yeah but i got the DRAGON'S CLAW from the Sil Dragon in Ultimate mode! But i'm jealous of my bro...he got one of those Parasitic armors i've heard about...oh! Another good thing i found was the ELYSION twice in the Ruins! Dropped by Chaos Bringers.

sprky585
Sep 29, 2006, 11:15 AM
wow, you found the elysion...thats hot sh!t right there

Undeadpriest
Sep 29, 2006, 05:28 PM
Awesome i always wanted to see what it looks like!I saw it in the database but i need to see it in action!

DikkyRay
Sep 29, 2006, 05:35 PM
uhm. Elysion isn't as good as it turns out to be...
D-claw though? GJ!
Best i have ever gotten was the yas 7k with a few of my friends

MadEwokHerd
Oct 1, 2006, 05:24 PM
What's so good about the Dragon's Claw?

KojiroAK
Oct 1, 2006, 07:23 PM
Have pretty High ATP and can do Foie.

Beside of that? Nothing.

It's still a Claw.
(and in my opinion Silence look's still better, from wich i know.)

MadEwokHerd
Oct 1, 2006, 07:25 PM
What bothers me about the Dragon's Claw is that the Sil Dragon drops it, yet it does Foie. And it sucks.

KveerRaven
Oct 2, 2006, 10:58 AM
I've got tons of Dragon Claws, only use that in Normal when I'm helping friends level up and find cool shtuff.
The best thing I've found was Meteor Cudgel. Not the greatest, but definitely cool!

Neith
Oct 2, 2006, 03:11 PM
On 2006-10-01 17:25, MadEwokHerd wrote:
What bothers me about the Dragon's Claw is that the Sil Dragon drops it, yet it does Foie. And it sucks.

Because it's a Dragon Claw, not a Sil Dragon Claw. I do agree it's a bit stupid that it drops in Ult though- it even (vaguely) resembles the Dragon's Claw.

Also, see Baranz Launcher, Bringer's Rifle, Belra Cannon and Sorcerer's Cane.

MadEwokHerd
Oct 2, 2006, 03:14 PM
You could use the argument you brought up for all of those, except the Baranz Launcher.

On a side note, is the Baranz Launcher worth getting/using?

Neith
Oct 2, 2006, 03:23 PM
It's ok, but the projectiles are slow.

And, look again. It drops from a Baranz yes, but is a green and orange gun, like a Garanz. Baranz are blue.

guysmiily
Oct 2, 2006, 04:22 PM
i like the baranz launcher
even though it only shoots four shots
and a high ata requirement
but it has a charge special so its forgiven

Kevino
Oct 5, 2006, 09:10 AM
i dont have one what would be the best way to get one?