PDA

View Full Version : what you lowes lv it took you to kill darky?on all modes

Blenjar
Nov 6, 2002, 08:59 PM
Am done with normal on lv 25, heard ppl kill him on lv 21. Well tell me you lv?

Sedric
Nov 6, 2002, 09:42 PM
26 on normal, 36 on hard.

Icelight
Nov 6, 2002, 10:40 PM
Normal ~ 25
Hard ~ 37
V.Hard ~ Not yet
Ultimate ~ Not yet

Fenix
Nov 7, 2002, 12:27 AM
On the Dreamcast version I beat Falz on V-Hard at level 32. Now I know you all dont believe me but its true, I did have alittle help though. That was back in my Gameshark days but the only thing I did to that character was put on God Equip so that I could equip a Spread Needle from level 1. I went all the way through all the levels from Normal to V-Hard. I never boosted the characters stats or anything, he had his original HP, ATP, DEF, everything. If you want a real challenge you should try that cause Falz on V-Hard takes maybe at least level 40-50 to beat. Just thought I would share my experience and fun times with you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

sogoX
Nov 7, 2002, 12:46 AM
tell u the truth i beat df at lvl 20 or was it 19. he was ezer than i thought. i was going to fight df hard but i dont feel like it right now. im curently lvl 36 so i think i can take him.

Gohanks
Nov 7, 2002, 11:31 AM
On normal I was like 23-25. Which is kind of unusual given how much trouble I was having with my lv9 HUcaseal versus De Rol Le... oh well.

jello44
Nov 7, 2002, 12:49 PM
I think I was level 20, on normal. I don't really remember. and I think I was level 43 orsomething on hard.

Blenjar
Nov 7, 2002, 02:31 PM
That's cool

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 7, 2002, 09:11 PM
On 2002-11-06 21:27, Fenix wrote:
On the Dreamcast version I beat Falz on V-Hard at level 32. Now I know you all dont believe me but its true, I did have alittle help though. That was back in my Gameshark days but the only thing I did to that character was put on God Equip so that I could equip a Spread Needle from level 1. I went all the way through all the levels from Normal to V-Hard. I never boosted the characters stats or anything, he had his original HP, ATP, DEF, everything. If you want a real challenge you should try that cause Falz on V-Hard takes maybe at least level 40-50 to beat. Just thought I would share my experience and fun times with you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Heh a "real challenge" would be to do that without a "God/Equip" code and SPREAD NEEDLE with or without fake percentage. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 7, 2002, 09:19 PM
Level 18 HUnewearl on normal. I had 150 HP, which is a bit more than enough for the 130 HP heaven's punisher attack.

HUcastKhan
Nov 9, 2002, 01:09 PM
17, or 18 HUcast, dont know if I leveled from falz or not. Digger HPsx4 saved 6 trimates, 10di's 10mono's. normal mode offline.

Shinji
Nov 9, 2002, 01:40 PM
With my HUmar I beat Dark Falz
Normal : Lv21
Hard : Lv41
VHard : Lv51

I thought I was going to die trying to beat him at Lv51, I was down to my last Trimate/Dimate, so I wouldn't be able to survive his slash, but luckily he died http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

BTW, anybody else noticed that Ultimate is a lot easier than V2? Because with my Lv51 character, I was doing some damage! But then again, my ATA and ATP were a lot higher than my DC Lv100 HUmar.

BomberMan
Nov 11, 2002, 10:15 PM
With my Humar

Normal-21
Hard-41
Very Hard-51
Ultimate-not yet

Very Hard isn't too bad as long as you're patient, and are loaded with mates and fluids. You'll also need at least around 450hp.

Vandal
Nov 12, 2002, 03:44 AM
17 is the lowest you can in norm unless you skip a bunch of enemies somehow and pull off 16 (doesn't seem possible though). I went from F1 to killing Dark Force with Vandal (@lv1 initially) a few days ago with an angel/arm, a dragon/hp, and a Beam from Bo. He was lv17 when taking apart DF.