PDA

View Full Version : is it possable for casts to use megid i heared they could wi

DONTOSE
Sep 29, 2006, 05:10 PM
im not asking for any cheats i just want to know if casts using megid is even possable

VioletSkye
Sep 29, 2006, 05:38 PM
Indeed, it is possible.

DONTOSE
Sep 29, 2006, 07:52 PM
coooollll!! im going to trie and make my cast do that

LeonFlowenX
Sep 29, 2006, 07:59 PM
Problem is though...

It can't be done legitly...

You need an Action Replay or a Proxy to do such a thing... (And I have never seen it done with a Proxy... only an Action Replay...)

Unless theres some kind of crazy ass weapon that allows driod characters to use techs o.O

Edit: I think the only character type that may use Megid and Grants legitly is the FOrce class... and none of them are droids...
Unless your talking about DreamCast Version 1... I think all classes could use Megid and Grants back then... except Droids... but don't hold that info against me... I just know the tech rules were different like a HUmar could have level 30 legitly... But im getting off-topic... the information about the Megid and droids is above.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2006-09-29 18:03 ]</font>

DONTOSE
Sep 29, 2006, 09:19 PM
ther is away legitly you can use the soul banshe but it only casts lv 3 megid and that sucks ther is also a weapion that can use foie lv 13 and casts can use it its the dragons claw and thats pretty powerful

whiteninja
Sep 30, 2006, 07:36 PM
FOHUcast GoE'ing a 381h Charge Arms and using the Meseta dupe = most broken class ever.

<_>

LeonFlowenX
Oct 1, 2006, 01:31 AM
Heeeey...
Its whiteninja! ;o

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif whats up dude?

Dante1
Oct 1, 2006, 07:26 PM
the only weps tht allows androids to use megid legitly are soul banish and kireeks wep

KojiroAK
Oct 1, 2006, 07:32 PM
Soul Eater( wich is used by Kireek/Black Hound has as special Berserk. (at least on PAL GC version)
not 1HKO.

BeeYee
Oct 1, 2006, 08:55 PM
On 2006-09-29 17:59, LeonFlowenX wrote:
Problem is though...

It can't be done legitly...

You need an Action Replay or a Proxy to do such a thing... (And I have never seen it done with a Proxy... only an Action Replay...)

Unless theres some kind of crazy ass weapon that allows driod characters to use techs o.O

Edit: I think the only character type that may use Megid and Grants legitly is the FOrce class... and none of them are droids...
Unless your talking about DreamCast Version 1... I think all classes could use Megid and Grants back then... except Droids... but don't hold that info against me... I just know the tech rules were different like a HUmar could have level 30 legitly... But im getting off-topic... the information about the Megid and droids is above.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2006-09-29 18:03 ]</font>

Is proxy just like AR?

whiteninja
Oct 1, 2006, 10:50 PM
No, a proxy works solely by editing packets, meaning it only works online. It can also do alot more stuff to other people than it can to you. Action Replays can do all sorts of jazz, but they cost money. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Rekitheforce
Oct 4, 2006, 05:14 PM
On 2006-09-29 17:52, DONTOSE wrote:

Another cheater... Okay, sure I can handle that. Btw you spelled "human" wrong. No "e" pal.

LeonFlowenX
Oct 4, 2006, 07:18 PM
On 2006-10-04 15:14, Rekitheforce wrote:

Another cheater... Okay, sure I can handle that. Btw you spelled "human" wrong. No "e" pal.

Another bitch unworthy of oxygen, sure I can handle that.

Btw, type out by the way, it looks more proper my good sir.

Rekitheforce
Oct 5, 2006, 08:59 PM
On 2006-10-04 17:18, LeonFlowenX wrote:

On 2006-10-04 15:14, Rekitheforce wrote:

Another bitch unworthy of oxygen, sure I can handle that.

Btw, type out by the way, it looks more proper my good sir.

I'm sorry I was in a bad mood yesterday...