PDA

View Full Version : Adelphia Powerlink?

HiroTristar
Nov 6, 2002, 10:46 PM
Hey guys, I'm using Adelphia Powerlink and I constantly get error 102, and I have all the info required manually input (IP, subnet mask, default gateway, both DNS numbers). I can connect very rarely, and when I do connect, the connection's flawless. I'm not using a router. Any suggestions? I'd also like to know what the UDP option is. The instruction manual says it's better if I don't tamper with it, but just what is it?

NOTE: I realize most of you probably haven't heard of Adelphia Powerlink, but if you have, and you've been able to connect to PSO flawlessly, please let me know. Adelphia Powerlink is a cable internet ISP that's available in the mid-Western US.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 7, 2002, 04:03 PM
I'm using adelphia powerlink 2-way. When I didn't have a router, I'd power down the surfboard modem for a few minutes and then try connecting with the gamecube/dreamcast. With this, I'd use autodetect for the network settings. In order to be able to use your computer with the cable modem, you'd have to power off the cable modem again for a few minutes... Laa

HiroTristar
Nov 7, 2002, 09:26 PM
2-way? o.o You mean, that extra fee thing?