PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Things

Mixfortune
Nov 6, 2002, 11:52 PM
Things to note:
-Androids slowly recover HP when standing still
-Newmans slowly recover TP when standing still
-Resta Lvl.2 shows targets on allies, but will not heal them.

Questions:
-RAcast can use Partisan type weapons? Is this also including all rangers? I found it odd that the RAcast could use Partisan/Halbert etc.
-Does the Resta/TP Restore trick work on this version? Tried it once and didn't work.
-Love Rappy?

VulpesMundi
Nov 7, 2002, 12:40 AM
All Rangers can now use partisans. It would be great if Rangers weren't so weak that they get smeared in melee combat. partisans are certainly faster and abit more powerful than shotguns, tho. So it's definately an option, after a fashion. Takes awhile for a Ranger to get the power to use partisans, tho. By that time they usually have a much better shotgun.

Mixfortune
Nov 7, 2002, 12:49 AM
Seems like an odd choice. Maybe this is because mechguns could be used by anyone before? It seems HUmars used to be the best character in DC v.1, but it seems like they don't get much anything new in GC, just get stuff taken away http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Granted, there are new weapons, but will many of these be exclusive for Hunters or Humans? Usually the only race differentiation is between Android and Non-Android.

It also seems odd that Hunters, being leaning more on power base, would have up to say, level 15 Ra-Level techs, but not Shifta and Deband. Would make more sense to me if Hunters has Shifta and Deband and Rangers had Jellen and Zalure, but thats just me.

No doubt, these balancing attempts are well-noted, and are a minor convienance for those who want to see everything even out.

When I first got the game, playing multiplayer, there are some noticable annoyance points, but soon it all feels natural.

Overall a good job was done, and offline multiplayer can't get much better than this

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 7, 2002, 07:22 AM
But rangers CANNOT use rare partisans. ie- Brionac