PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOO.....I think

Fenix
Nov 7, 2002, 12:02 AM
I finally got my first rare, I earned my Soul Eater through all the quests and I beat down Kireek yet once again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I dont know if you would consider that really a rare. I think it would have been better if you earned all of your special weapons instead of playing for hundreds and hundreds of hours and maybe finding a crappy Varista. In the DC version my main character is like level 132 with close to 1000 hours and the only thing I've found that might even come close to a rare would be a Flame Visit, which I couldnt even use since I was a Hunter. I'm glad that they made it easier to find stuff in the GC version but I really hope that I dont have the same thing happen like in the Dreamcast, maybe the games I get are cursed....

RavenTW
Nov 7, 2002, 10:05 AM
Trust me, it's a lot different. In about 20+ hours, I found some useful rares. The thing is, "crappy" (by DC standerds) weapons are more rare, but you find them at about the time you need them. So you don't get rares that are too weak and rares that you can't yet use, and it's worth keeping a DB's Saber or Varista (I found one of each, Varista in Hard Caves and DB's in Hard Ruins)