PDA

View Full Version : Getting enemy weapons...

HiroTristar
Nov 7, 2002, 02:09 AM
I heard you could get enemy weapons quicker and faster in EpI&II, and I was wondering what quest was the earliest as to where you could find Dr. Montague.

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 7, 2002, 02:11 AM
yea u can get enemy weapons a LOT faster...found 3 enemy weapons during one game (rappy wing, booma arm, and g. assassin claws) and i did the doc's secret plan, and then i just went to dr. osto's research and he was out there walking around. hope that sort of helps http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HiroTristar
Nov 7, 2002, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I have G-Assassin's Arms, and I needed to know the fastest way to find Doc Montague. Thanks.

Coran_Horn
Nov 7, 2002, 04:07 AM
Just so I know, what difficulty do you find the monster parts in? I can't remember which it was in DC PSO, but maybe it's different anyway :p

Coran_Horn
Nov 7, 2002, 04:26 AM
Just so I know, what difficulty do you find the monster parts in? I can't remember which it was in DC PSO, but maybe it's different anyway :p

FinalMasterM
Nov 7, 2002, 08:26 AM
On 2002-11-07 01:26, Coran_Horn wrote:
Just so I know, what difficulty do you find the monster parts in? I can't remember which it was in DC PSO, but maybe it's different anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

My list so far:

Pinkal:
Hard Forest - Booma - Booma's Right Arm
Hard Ruins - Delsaber - Delsaber's Left Arm
V.Hard Forest - Rappy - Rappy's Wing
V.Hard Forest - Hildebear - Hildebear's Head

Oran:
Normal Caves - Grass Assassin - Grass Assassin Arms

Greenill:
Hard Forest - Booma - Booma's Right Arm
Hard Ruins - Delsaber - Delsaber's Right Arm
V.Hard Forest - Gobooma - Gobooma's Right Arm

RavenTW
Nov 7, 2002, 10:24 AM
On 2002-11-06 23:14, HiroTristar wrote:
Yeah, I have G-Assassin's Arms, and I needed to know the fastest way to find Doc Montague. Thanks.

Unlock Ruins, complete the first three Forest Quests (which unlock the others), and then beat Doc's Secret Plan. Go to Dr. Osto's Research, and Montague is by the Principal's teleporter.

I WANT G-ASSASIN CLAWS!!!!! >_<