PDA

View Full Version : New Member Registration

Karazy-T
Oct 1, 2006, 10:41 AM
I may be new, but that's why I'm posting this. Member registration only appears on the sites homepage (I'm in Firefox, is this layout browser specific?) of the site. Seems kinda... wierd. I mean, if you want more members (for a more active site) then should it not appear on every page? I spent a few minutes looking for it. Maybe that's just me and my incopetance though. xP

BeeYee
Oct 1, 2006, 09:33 PM
that is true, but i think you can also refister through clicking my account, itll say that youre not a member i believe

Neith
Oct 2, 2006, 04:52 AM
PSOW is massive as it is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Maybe it would help to have a more accessible member registration page though, but seeing as thousands of people have obviously found it, I don't know if it's needed.

Ryna
Oct 2, 2006, 08:36 AM
PSO-World's size has its advantages and disadvantages. Trying to come up with a method for effectively presenting the site's material and making it easy to access has always been challenging. The introduction of Phantasy Star Universe isn't helping matters much either.