PDA

View Full Version : (spoilers) End Boss of Ep2! Help?

Gohanks
Nov 7, 2002, 11:22 AM
I'm in Normal Episode 2, and Flowen here is really pissing me off. I fought him with my level 30 HUmar for 15 minutes and he killed me. Any strategies on how to hit him more often? I'm sure I would've beaten him down if I'd been able to hit him when he was flying around like a madman, and my mechguns couldn't hit him most of the time that way. That pallasch I found with 20% dark has helped when he gets up close, but I have no idea how much HP he might have. I'd say well over 1500 HP at this point, since that's an estimation of about how much damage I did..

Gohanks
Nov 7, 2002, 11:33 AM
(EDIT) Read some of the other posts on him first.. uhh...

Jesus, you've got to be kidding. There's a second form!? But this first form does like 150 freakin' damage to SephiROTH in ONE HIT FROM ANY OF HIS ATTACKS... except the "laser storm" attack, which is really wimpy and insanely easy to dodge. Actually, almost all of Olga Flow's attacks are easy to dodge..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gohanks on 2002-11-07 08:34 ]</font>

jazzyfox
Nov 7, 2002, 12:37 PM
I found the first form pretty simple. Bring a good handgun. The range/accuracy on mechguns will just hurt you, with a handgun you'll be able to hit from farther away (more often) and probably more accurately. I rarely missed a shot on him when he was in range, though I am a RAmarl. The only pain was that big green swipe thing that I couldn't quite figure out how to avoid.

Second form can be a badass.

DirewolfX
Nov 7, 2002, 03:01 PM
Any idea what kind of attack that laser beam he uses in the second form is? I'm guessing it's a light attack. I'm a level 41 HUnewearl and it killed me in one blow (I have over 300 hp) on normal difficulty. I'm going to equip all Light Resist units before the second form this time, and maybe that will help.

Lman90245
Nov 7, 2002, 04:51 PM
Well I beat him as a level 42 FOmar with the help of my rappy's fan and soul eater... I died on his second form, however I had a scape doll and killed him.. i'll try a more detailed walkthrough for the end boss.

:::First Form:::
In the begining he will fly down from the top of the elevator platform your on, he will hang upside down throughout his first form and spin around the arena like dark falz did in his second form. he will swipe at you with his sword, jab you through with his sword from the top (wich is easy to dodge) and move under the platform and move higher and fly around crazely shooting liniar beams of light from his sword (also easy to dodge) I recomend a long range weapon for his first form and when you get the chance change to a melee weapon and bash his upside down head in http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

:::Second Form:::
Oh, god here we go...
after you kill his first form you will be off the elevator and in another bigger circular room with water all around... run tword the floating soul thingy to revive him (BUT FIRST FEED YOUR MAG ETC...) you ready?
He will be revived in a giant Del Sabre type form with these huge claws (two of them in normal) take the claw things out first because he uses those to charge up his mega beam attack which can kill you in one hit if you have 350 or less hp
after you take the claws out using a RANGED WEAPON and dodging olga's sword sipes the claws will be shorted for about a minute or so use this time to MELEE Olga's feet, he can stomp on you like the dragon if you get too close but it doesn't hurt as much ;p be sure to have your dimates/trimates in your quick keys even if your a force and have resta! I also recomend getting a scape doll. Another method (although more deadly to you) keep getting hit until your mag gets pissed and blast him to high heaven, rince and repeat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2002-11-07 14:05 ]</font>

DirewolfX
Nov 7, 2002, 07:17 PM
I tried killing those Gaels, but they always pop back up after a minute behind something where I can't kill them fast enough. It takes a few hits to take them out with my Varista.

And how can you equip a Rappy's Fan with a level 42 FOmar? My HUnewearl doesn't even have close to enough ATP.

Lman90245
Nov 7, 2002, 07:53 PM
I can equip it because my mags power level is at 156 atp. its a level 200 and it mostly a power mag. but i'm a level 47 FOmar now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. (and I found G-Assassins Sabers which I can use last night and 2 Musashi blades which I can't equip but make a char who can ;p so i'm really happy)

I feed it moons and dimates...

photon blasts Pilla, Galla, and the healing one (forgot that ones name ;p)

and about the geels, instead of killing both of them.. try shorting just one... I only beat him once in normal so i'm not sure if he still uses his beam attack on you after shorting one. and you might just want to try and melee period if it takes too long for the geels to die with your varista. take a variety of weps with you and use the quick change to see what works for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2002-11-07 17:09 ]</font>

neko-chan
Nov 8, 2002, 08:04 AM
On 2002-11-07 08:33, Gohanks wrote:
to SephiROTH in

Excuse me... but do you really have a character named Sephiroth, while your PSOW nick name appears to be Gohanks?

This is most certainly a new record. >_>;;;

Gohanks
Nov 8, 2002, 12:17 PM
Meh, I fail to find the irony, but I'll take your world for it. It's been a hard day, unfortunately, so I'm none too good a mood. Later. And I still can't find a way to dodge his REALLY BIG GREEN ENERGY SWORD (tm) attack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gohanks on 2002-11-08 13:59 ]</font>

Spy
Nov 8, 2002, 01:26 PM
On 2002-11-08 09:17, Gohanks wrote:

Anyways, let's try to be a bit more civil instead of being useless and flaming people who've done nothing to you, okay?

I'm sorry but that was not a flame.

RavenTW
Nov 8, 2002, 03:55 PM
Yeah, neko was just finding the irony in your two names you use.

Is level 50 with 800 or so ATP a good time to go for Olga Flow? I kinda haven't done anything beyond the Centrol Control Area in Ep 2.

Lman90245
Nov 8, 2002, 05:09 PM
800 atp? you could use Olga as your personal mop! ;p
again I was was a level 42 FOmar... and my name is Lman on the message board and my character name in the game is Xellos...