PDA

View Full Version : Best place for Runs on Ultimate

bishop472003
Oct 1, 2006, 10:41 PM
what the best place to make runs on ultimate, besides addictimg food? My Hucast is level 119, my Smoking Plate can be used at 131. I imagine episode 2 isn't any good. I got PSO+. thanx.

PMB960
Oct 2, 2006, 12:08 AM
Actually alot of times you can get better stuff in Episode 2 like the Sealed J Sword. A lot of stuff in EP2 is very difficult to find though. The best place to make runs is the place that has the best chance for finding the item you want.

bishop472003
Oct 2, 2006, 12:24 AM
I mean runs to get experience points fast.

Gyser
Oct 2, 2006, 12:53 AM
The Forest portion (Including the Sil Dragon) of Soul Of A Blacksmith is pretty widely regarded as one of the best ways to get EXP points, fast.

It's also a lot easier than other places in Ultimate, and is also one of the better quests for Tollaws. Since you say you're hunting a Sealed J-Sword in your sig, I assume you're a SKYLY, which means none of your Ult Forest drops are particularly impressive, but some of them may be good for other characters or just to have for collections sake.

Addicting Foods would also be a good choice with better drops, but you've already expressed you don't want to touch that with a 20 foot pole. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

KojiroAK
Oct 2, 2006, 12:54 AM
Try Mines.
(unsealed door could be an idea)
Caves are cause of Ob lillies not my prefered are.

If mines works for you, try also Spaceship (episode 2)
On Central Control Area Seaside is also an easyer one.

But it's always a good idea to look where you can also gain some Rare Items.

And i think Smoking Plate is FOnewman only.
(least time i tried on PAL-GC version, it was that way.)

bishop472003
Oct 2, 2006, 04:12 AM
I've been on the addicting food run, I've got 2 red swords, chain sawd,
2 red daggers, 3 red slicers. Maybe I'll do the forest, i need a red saber.
What about the episode 2 quests?

Neith
Oct 2, 2006, 04:43 AM
Ob Lilies are easy to dodge.

Skyly Caves is the best area for the ID, heh, unless you could get online. Towers are decent too.

As for the Smoking Plate, your HUcast won't be able to use it, it's FOnewm only.

For EXP, Soul of a Blacksmith/Ruins runs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-10-02 02:46 ]</font>

fishtales
Oct 2, 2006, 05:35 AM
Soal of a blacksmith is what i would pick its around 100000 exp so far thats enough to still level me one and almost finish my next level

bishop472003
Oct 2, 2006, 06:17 AM
ok gotta clear the prerequestites.

BlueKnight
Oct 2, 2006, 08:55 AM
I think the Blacksmith wil be your best bet.
good luck

Kevino
Oct 2, 2006, 09:02 AM
i just run forest and caves alot