PDA

View Full Version : Anybody still on PSO Xbox?

Nikjamez
Oct 2, 2006, 08:13 PM
Well!.....I just got back online again after a few months of beeing off....well..more than a few.

I was wondering if anybody was still on!

If so hit me up! Gamertag Nikjamez Char: Shinobi!

We can Party up....warning i am only a lvl 3 at the current momment. As I previosuly stated I just got back on!

Jaspaller
Oct 3, 2006, 09:59 AM
Quite a few people still play. Legit players are over on Davburite 10, however most of the population of the game plays hacked over on the first ship apatite. If I see you I'll give you a hand.

Nikjamez
Oct 3, 2006, 12:22 PM
Awsome, thanks alot my Name on there is Shinobi, i play legit so. But thanks for your help my GT is Nikjamez.

and ill make sure to jump into Davburite 10.

xxTrystanxx
Oct 3, 2006, 05:50 PM
Dav 10 is definitely where it's at! My characters are in my sig and my GT is MetalMaiden84

Nikjamez
Oct 3, 2006, 06:27 PM
Awsome! I was under the impression nobody played anymore! The servers are uber low. Only 2 or 3 ppl inDavburite when i looked, and about 63 in Apatite.

Im hopeing to meet up with you two!

Ryogen
Oct 3, 2006, 07:39 PM
Oh sorry I always wanted to pick it up but never did.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryogen on 2006-10-03 17:42 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Oct 4, 2006, 12:45 AM
Oh! I did see you tonight, Shinobi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Sorry I was involved in C-Mode or I would have stopped by... I'll definitely catch up with you next time you're on.

Nikjamez
Oct 4, 2006, 01:05 PM
LOL. It's cool i had Jaspaller come hang with me for a while and help me out also! I look forward to seeing you soon then also. I wouldnt mind doing some C-Mode as well, but i havent even started ! "Gahhhhh"

P.S. I have some info for you to know about. A certain person who was bad mouthing you, (although i cant remember exactly who it was, he said you didnt like him....maybe that can help you out!!!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nikjamez on 2006-10-04 11:06 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Oct 4, 2006, 06:12 PM
LOL I think I have an idea who that might be... Was his name Gaara or INSERT NAME, or anything like that?

Nikjamez
Oct 4, 2006, 06:49 PM
YEP......ill tell you more later. Nothing to horrible! But i dont care for talking behind peoples back so.

I'll talk to you later.

Slace2k3
Oct 5, 2006, 09:57 PM
I guess I should start playing agian, been playing my psp a bit too much in the past three weeks...

Nikjamez
Oct 5, 2006, 11:06 PM
yes, yes you should!

JCrimson
Oct 8, 2006, 09:30 PM
hey guys, ill be on tonight. look for me