PDA

View Full Version : Central Dome Fire Swirl Help

Carnavour
Oct 3, 2006, 08:44 PM
On the mission Central Dome Fire Swirl I can't put out the fire without getting hit. I am a hunter with a saber. I don't know of a range weapon that I can buy. Can a hunter have a ranged weapon? So how do I beat this 1 player mission?

Tallus
Oct 3, 2006, 08:48 PM
just buy a normal handgun. hunters can wield those. they have them at the shops

Eros17
Oct 3, 2006, 10:20 PM
Use a slicer. Btw. funniest mission ever; love da music.

Splash
Oct 3, 2006, 10:52 PM
Better yet, use a Mechgun. Much quicker. Handgun will do also.

Sabers won't even touch the fire, you will get damaged and knocked out before you can put one out. Matter of fact, any close ranged weapons will be the same.

You are lucky you are using a Hunter, this quest is a Force's worse nightmare.

PMB960
Oct 3, 2006, 11:59 PM
That mission on Ult. was so impossible for my FOnewm. A hint for which type of weapons to use, listen to the lyrics for the god awful music that will cause you to rip your ears of after hearing it loop for the 30-45 min it takes to beat the mission.

xxTrystanxx
Oct 4, 2006, 12:42 AM
Mechguns are definitely the way to go here. Any mechgun will do.
Most of the fires will go out in one mechgun combo. However, there are a few fires up near the Central dome that take FOREVER to put out. Mechguns make a serious difference in how long it takes. Even with a handgun, you'll be there forever. And don't forget, no techs so even HUneys and RAmarls may struggle without the use of techs.
I got lucky because I use a Zalure S-Rank Sword and I put in a PB/Create so I could make the most of MAG Shifta.

It's hell, but it's a good, fast way to find lots of Tollaws. CDFS is definitely part of my Milla-hunting repertoire.

Kevino
Oct 4, 2006, 08:37 AM
sounds like fun