PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sega, GET A CLUE

LoneVandal
Oct 5, 2006, 04:08 AM
So here I was, ready to enjoy a night of PSU in "retail" online service this wonderful October 5th. The servers were to be up at 5 PM Japanese time. A little stupid considering people would already be home from work and school probably, but hey, whatever.

Oh wait, EXTENDED MAINT LOL 6 PM OK

Ok fine, get your shit straight Sega. Your fanbase is always ready for more abuse and we can wait another hour to waste our lives on your virtual crack.

Oh look, maint is over, and I can't patch my game because of ERROR 21. Do-dee-do-doo, OH JOY OF JOYS 10 MINUTES LATER I AM PATCHED!! WOOT!!!!!! TIME TO PLAY!!!!

"Hahahahaha think again, sucker! ENJOY SOME GOOD OLD ERROR 51!" - Sega

They had an entire god damned month to get their shit fixed AFTER the official release of the game, and they still failed miserably. I dread to think of what a catastrophe the impending US release will become, but being the idiot I am, I will not cancel my pre-order until I see what they've actually done with this 1.08 patch.

I'm sure I'll get in .. any time now .. yeah ..

EDIT: Save the profanity for the post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-10-05 02:27 ]</font>

SoujiSeta
Oct 5, 2006, 04:10 AM
Dude I'm in the game =/

Ether
Oct 5, 2006, 04:13 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=11

AnamanaAU
Oct 5, 2006, 04:25 AM
On 2006-10-05 02:08, LoneVandal wrote:
So here I was, ready to enjoy a night of PSU in "retail" online service this wonderful October 5th. The servers were to be up at 5 PM Japanese time. A little stupid considering people would already be home from work and school probably, but hey, whatever.

Oh wait, EXTENDED MAINT LOL 6 PM OK

Ok fine, get your shit straight Sega. Your fanbase is always ready for more abuse and we can wait another hour to waste our lives on your virtual crack.

Oh look, maint is over, and I can't patch my game because of ERROR 21. Do-dee-do-doo, OH JOY OF JOYS 10 MINUTES LATER I AM PATCHED!! WOOT!!!!!! TIME TO PLAY!!!!

"Hahahahaha think again, sucker! ENJOY SOME GOOD OLD ERROR 51!" - Sega

They had an entire god damned month to get their shit fixed AFTER the official release of the game, and they still failed miserably. I dread to think of what a catastrophe the impending US release will become, but being the idiot I am, I will not cancel my pre-order until I see what they've actually done with this 1.08 patch.

I'm sure I'll get in .. any time now .. yeah ..

You do a better job :>

CupOfCoffee
Oct 5, 2006, 11:56 AM
Not to be an ass, but what the hell were you expecting? Sonicteam to do a complete 180 and randomly decide to start being good at running online games? For PSU to be perfect? I also read the "lack of new content" thread and have basically the same sentiments. I was surprised when people first started hailing PSU as holy salvation from WoW and FFXI and even PSO, but I'm even more surprised now at their reactions when they found out it wasn't. The game hadn't even been officially released yet, everybody knew ST sucked, and then they started getting mad when PSU began showing signs of suffering from problems that virtually ever online RPG ever has suffered from. What? Did I miss a step?

Solstis
Oct 5, 2006, 02:08 PM
This is why I had very little anticipation for this game.

I mean, really, it's going to be flashier than PSO. That's probably enough for people to buy it, of course. It's like SquareEnix or whomever dragging FinalFantasy through the dirt for more products.

PJ
Oct 5, 2006, 05:09 PM
Give it time? Do something else? I dunno, ST has been really hardworking it seems since BB. You just really have to be more patient.

Oh right, PSO players, patient, aha. The same line of people who thought the USBB crew were, "Slow and hardly updated." Good times, that still makes me laugh.

Parn
Oct 5, 2006, 06:06 PM
Vandal's such a crybaby. It never ceases to make me laugh.

DrizaSiegmund
Oct 7, 2006, 01:20 PM
On 2006-10-05 02:25, JubeiSaotome wrote:
You do a better job :>

Amen.
What was that about walking a mile in someones shoes before you judge? hmm.