PDA

View Full Version : Hildetorrs in Forest of Sorrow

FallenAngelV
Oct 5, 2006, 08:13 AM
I've seen this question asked before, but no-one (to my knowledge) has yet given a definite answer.

In the final room of FoS, there's a fairly well known way to get 4 Hidelts to appear simultaneously, but can someone confirm for me that the two which're always walking around (i.e. the two that don't jump on) definitely have the potential to become Hildetorrs. I've had two of the rare varients appear through piping so far, and both have been ones that've jumped in.

I'm offline only, by the way, so please don't suggest the Fire Swirl quest as a better piping spot.

bishop472003
Oct 5, 2006, 08:29 AM
I'm not too sure but I think the first two stay the samem I've never seen them change into Hildetorr's. I think a true spawn jumps down.

arisen_devil
Oct 5, 2006, 08:39 AM
the walking ones can become hildetorrs... after piping 26 hildetorrs for a magic stone iritista, i've seen all 4 of them as hildetorrs (not simultaniously though)

Kevino
Oct 5, 2006, 08:56 AM
i did this in hard mode with my oran ranger for something (hildeblue's head) but i've had them be hildeblues

FallenAngelV
Oct 5, 2006, 03:56 PM
Well, that's good enough for me. Thanks guys.

PMB960
Oct 5, 2006, 05:25 PM
You can also pipe in Letter for Lionel. I am pretty sure all those jump down and they are easier to see to although the quest is a bit longer.

Hrith
Oct 6, 2006, 04:42 PM
But Lionel's Letter doesn't have four of them at the same time.

FallenAngelV
Oct 7, 2006, 08:29 AM
Just to update this - I've actually had one of the walking Hildelts become a Hildetorr now, and that's really the definite proof I was looking for.

Kevino
Oct 10, 2006, 09:01 AM
congrats