PDA

View Full Version : I make weapons from parts, don't screw over anyone

Vandal
Nov 7, 2002, 10:40 PM
Hi if you have stuff you need made into weapons like Booma / Del Saber / G Assassin peices and don't have the quests done (and are in a hurry/lazy) feel free to make use of my services. Sedyne can verify that I won't keep your stuff, and I don't ask for anything in return but tips are appreciated ^__^
(Thx Sedyne for the 4 slot)

I've made stuff for others but I don't know if they post on PSOw, anyhoo post your requests and I'll try and meet you. It takes me about 3 minutes to make 1 weapon and get back to you, longer with each additional item cause I have to reload the quest to get Dr. Montague to do it again. Regardless it doesn't take long and it sure as hell beats playing through every one of those offline quests yourself (which takes roughly 6-8 hours in normal even if you are lv40+).

Klakalou
Nov 7, 2002, 11:18 PM
that would be a huge help. i have booma gabooma and rappy.

Vandal
Nov 8, 2002, 03:28 PM
Ok, tell me the character name you play under and look for me in game, name Vandal / Boman-DX2 or Jinjiro. I'll look for you, also if you can msg Sedyne or Snapple or Brimstone or Shadow Blade or Dj Donkey etc.. try and get me through the grape vine, cause they'll msg me for you.

Klakalou
Nov 8, 2002, 04:54 PM
i use a purple hucast named klakalou, i'll try to look 4 u.

vgi_vinnie
Nov 8, 2002, 06:13 PM
Could you meet up with me tonight? I have grass assasin's arms. I can be found on altair block 1, in a game called vginsider. . .

Thanks if you can http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DJ_Monkey
Nov 9, 2002, 01:59 AM
If it wouldn't be a bother to you, I would like my Grass Assassin's Arms, Rappy's Wing, and my Booma's Right Arm turned into weapons. I will give you a Blade Dance(or equivelently rare weapon) in return for your services.

Please, feel free to contact me on AIM for info on where to meet up with me. My AIM name is Mikeydude700, by the way.

DJ_Monkey
Nov 9, 2002, 02:02 AM
On 2002-11-08 12:28, Vandal wrote:
Ok, tell me the character name you play under and look for me in game, name Vandal / Boman-DX2 or Jinjiro. I'll look for you, also if you can msg Sedyne or Snapple or Brimstone or Shadow Blade or Dj Donkey etc.. try and get me through the grape vine, cause they'll msg me for you.

So you're the one who mistook me for Donkey...

Vandal
Nov 9, 2002, 11:06 AM
And done. DJ Monkey walks away another satisfied customer ^___^ Got one more in a lobby right after. No one has any extras of the stuff I don't have it seems T__T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vandal on 2002-11-09 09:07 ]</font>

DJ_Monkey
Nov 9, 2002, 08:15 PM
I would've given you a G-Assassin's Sabers, since I originally had two(G-Assassin's Arms), but I traded one for the Booma's Right Hand.

Yup, I can testify that he is for real. Got my items in under 10 minutes no problem. Only thing is, a few people went into the game that he created for the trading. Maybe it would work better to create a password-protected game...

raptor_dss
Nov 9, 2002, 10:30 PM
Could you please do this for me? i just found grass assassins arms. I dont have any rares to donate but i guess i could give you some money or something. Mb a trigrinder?
my character name is Raptor level 32 ranger

Vandal
Nov 10, 2002, 02:41 AM
Yeesh a tip is something you give if you can afford it, not a requirement. Don't worry about it bro, I'm not asking for anything. Look for me in the official block or get me in AIM or something so we can meet, that goes for the rest of you too, if you can post here you can use AIM Express and msg me when you are ready to have me make something, and I suggest you do so cause its the fastest way to get it done.

raptor_dss
Nov 10, 2002, 03:16 AM
Thanks. He did it very quickly for me.
Cant use em quite yet, but at least i have em hehe.

thanks again

Sedyne
Nov 11, 2002, 10:49 AM
omg yuo haxor kid stole all my weps omg i can't stand him. jk =P

he created a bunch of shit for me. Thx alot man i appreciate it.

ginko990
Nov 11, 2002, 11:39 AM
Nice guy.
My borther did all the quests on his character, so I just go offline trade to his, make, and trade back, bada-bing bada-boom.

Vandal
Nov 11, 2002, 08:19 PM
I feel so loved ^_____^

RavenTW
Nov 11, 2002, 09:11 PM
I could use my Rappy's wing to be made into the Fan, although I COULD do that by myself. Be willing to give a Brionic I don't need for it.

Vandal
Nov 12, 2002, 03:25 AM
Msg me on aim, I added you to my buddy list. That goes for everyone else too, easiest way to get it done is through AIM unless I already have your card.

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 09:33 AM
Thank god, for an honest person. You don't find them often. Trust me on that one... <_<

Vandal
Nov 14, 2002, 01:20 PM
I'm still in the business of making quest items, so give me a holler on AIM if anyone needs stuff made, especially if you happen to have an extra Del Saber's Buster lying around ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Nemesis_
Nov 15, 2002, 08:32 PM
hey i need my grass assassins blades made into a weapon. will u lz do this for me?

Rylios
Nov 16, 2002, 12:41 PM
hey do u have to do these in quests or somethign ...
Thanks i really appriciated

raptor_dss
Nov 18, 2002, 12:50 AM
I found a boomas claw that i could use made into a wep. Though i wouldnt actually use it cause my g-assassin blades are much more powerful, id stil like to have the wep instead of arm hehe.

-Nemesis_
Nov 27, 2002, 11:05 PM
HEy i could use ur help again. i have lots of stuff to change.

DJ_Monkey
Nov 28, 2002, 10:19 PM
For some reason, Vandal hasn't been on PSO for the last week and a half. I PMed him on AIM a few days ago and asked him, and he said that he was busy with another game and wouldn't be on PSO for a while.

While he is gone, I will be glad to take his place and turn your parts into weapons. Any takers?

Klakalou
Dec 7, 2002, 02:13 AM
is this service still being offered? i have a hilde cane i need changed. i will gladly donate 3 booma arms >=D

Oedi
Dec 18, 2002, 03:04 PM
Hi Vandal,

I've finally found a couple of arms that need to be changed to weapons. Is your service still available? If not could you or someone else point me to the quest information to work on changing these myself (who do I need to talk to and in what order the quests have to be done).

Thanks in advance.
-Oedi

-Nemesis_
Dec 18, 2002, 11:12 PM
yo, i know i posted b4 but now i have LOADS of crap to change. i cant meet u until the 9th tho.

pixelate
Dec 19, 2002, 12:40 AM
Looks like the people who were making weapons ditched this thread. But I'll gladly convert enemy parts for anyone. PM me if you'd like to set up a meeting place and time.

Hope this will help some of you finally get your weapons.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_pengy.gif

Vandal
Dec 20, 2002, 04:17 PM
Ah.. I didn't really ditch you guys, I just don't play PSO any more since they don't have all the challenges in and I'm not playing with my lv101 HUcast again until he is fighting with a shiny new Srank like anyone over lv100 SHOULD BE http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Personally I think its inexcusable that for the pitiful amount of new content in this game we had to wait close to 4 months past the June release date, and we can't even finish C-mode yet. I mean, I would've been happy if this was just PSO v2 on GC, if it meant I could have my C-mode, my only remaining joy in PSO. Oh well, lets stomp through some purty new maps and kill some new enemies with some new weapons, that makes it a new experiance... But why doesn't it feel like one?

Raz
Dec 21, 2002, 08:48 PM
just whenever you get around to it i have a delsabers right and left arm (i have to give stuff to my cousin to do it) i got to the ruins quests and was just TOO DaRn LaZy to finish it all the way through

Oedi
Dec 22, 2002, 10:54 PM
Pixelate... You rule. Thanks again for hookin me up. I even found a couple more and he changed them for me, no problem.

You definitely got my reference if you ever need it.

I owe you.

-Oedi

Dc89
Dec 23, 2002, 11:49 PM
I need you to make me Grass assin arms and boomas arm. I have the parts. Thanks alot. Please im me to tell me when and where . But I might get to u before you do to me. Thanks alot.

pixelate
Dec 24, 2002, 09:15 PM
Well, I've helped three people so far. Get in contact with me if you need any enemy parts converted. It take about five minutes to do, so it's no hassle at all. Plus, it's free!

Paradoxa
Dec 29, 2002, 02:32 PM
You can also ask myself Paradoxa(hucaseal) Daemon(hucast) or Spooner(fomar) Bob Dobbs (fonewearl) Im sure any of us would be more than happy to help no charge.

Nintendo
Jan 2, 2003, 01:25 AM
I have some that I need converted...could someone help me?

pixelate
Jan 2, 2003, 01:30 AM
On 2003-01-01 22:25, Nintendo wrote:
I have some that I need converted...could someone help me?

I'll be on tomorrow night at 10 PM PST. Does that work for you?

Nintendo
Jan 2, 2003, 01:32 AM
Sure...

Daminite
Jan 9, 2003, 04:16 AM
I would also be happy to offer my sevices to any one who has an enemy parts and needs them converted. I'm bored and I dont find much so the chance to see some of the rarer enemy parts(anything other than boomba arms and rappy wings are rare to me since thats all i find) will be fun for me.

and RellikTakahashi can vouch for me being honest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daminite on 2003-01-10 17:54 ]</font>

bluefall
Jan 13, 2003, 04:39 PM
Hey Vandal i know this would kinda ruin your whole little "business" u got going here, but i still can't figure out how to change my parts into weapons. Hell, i can't even figure out where the hell Montegue is. I read the PSOW thing on it but i still can't fugure it out. If ur in a nice mood, can u plz PM me some steps on how to do it. (i have all the quests done so i just need to know where the hell he is and what i do to him for him to do this for me) THNX!!!
ps. anyone who knows how to do feel free to tell me also, (pixel)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bluefall on 2003-01-13 13:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bluefall on 2003-01-13 13:42 ]</font>

pixelate
Jan 13, 2003, 06:57 PM
He's in a quest called Unsealed Door next to the principal's teleporter.

LordCronai
Jan 18, 2003, 09:15 PM
I have a Hildebear's Head and a Rappy's Wing that I'm never going to get around to, can anyone get those made into weps for me?

pixelate
Jan 19, 2003, 03:01 AM
On 2003-01-18 18:15, LordCronai wrote:
I have a Hildebear's Head and a Rappy's Wing that I'm never going to get around to, can anyone get those made into weps for me?

Catch me tomorrow during the Salvation Army, and I'll do it.

LordCronai
Jan 19, 2003, 04:19 PM
Thank you ^_^

the_af
Jan 20, 2003, 05:06 AM
If i could get one of you generous individuals to meet me. i have a rappy wing, and a g. assassin arms i need to convert. thanks a lot in advance http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

p.s. my character's name is 'crystal'. send me a message on aim at rsteele578 whenever's convienient for you guys

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: the_af on 2003-01-20 14:12 ]</font>

Sasarai
Jan 30, 2003, 02:43 PM
You can also find Dr. Montague outside the Principal's teleporter in Dr. Osto's Research Quest (right side if coming from Hunters' Guild) but you must have the body part on you before you start the Quest otherwise he wont offer to create a weapon from the enemy part. Once you have the part, cancel the quest and repeat if you have multiple parts.

LordCronai
Feb 6, 2003, 09:53 PM
I now have about 15 parts that need converting, should I still try for the Salv. Army on Sunday?

Blood_Dragoon
Feb 12, 2003, 01:28 AM
I would do the conversions for people but I currently have a problem getting online with my GC. Recently my DSL Router met it's demise due to a large heavy object falling on it and my GC doesn't Direct link to the DSL Modem. . .

pixelate
Feb 12, 2003, 01:30 AM
On 2003-02-06 18:53, LordCronai wrote:
I now have about 15 parts that need converting, should I still try for the Salv. Army on Sunday?

Yea, after the Salvation Army would be a good time to have me convert those.

Halfside
Feb 13, 2003, 05:27 PM
I got one complaint. You said it takes 6-8 hours to do the quests... lol I did them on normal at level 47 and it only took 1 hour.
I beg of you not to exaggerate next time.

TheHulk4
Feb 13, 2003, 05:29 PM
But you did them on normal at lvl 47
LOL
He's saying when you do the quests like a normal person when its hard so you can lvl up

-KNUCKLES-
Feb 13, 2003, 08:43 PM
i got a dragons claw that needs to be changed if you could help out.

Murako
Feb 18, 2003, 03:47 AM
I would like to have a Rappy's Wing changed, when can I get done? Thanks!

Vandal
Feb 22, 2003, 03:10 PM
Er.. This was never a "business". I accepted donations of spare rares / etc, but I never required it. Anyways Snapple has convinced me to give PSO GC another chance, and after attempting to it promptly corrupted my files and I almost couldn't get back on because I lost my PSO GC box somehow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Thank goodness Sega.com lets you look up the registration numbers assosciated with your Hunter License.. Anyways it will be a long while before I can do this again since I don't feel like doing the quests before I'm lv30.

I'm glad to see this has lived on, thanks a lot Pixelate for all the help you've given in keeping it going, and I love your salvation army thing ^_^

pixelate
Feb 23, 2003, 11:05 PM
On 2003-02-13 17:43, -KNUCKLES- wrote:
i got a dragons claw that needs to be changed if you could help out.

PM me. Or catch me on AIM/ICQ/YIM/MSN. My info's in my profile.

On 2003-02-18 00:47, Murako wrote:
I would like to have a Rappy's Wing changed, when can I get done? Thanks!

PM me. Or catch me on AIM/ICQ/YIM/MSN. My info's in my profile.

And it's good to see Vandal around again. ^__^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-02-23 20:05 ]</font>

Zeebo
Mar 2, 2003, 02:57 PM
Vandal if you wna help me =P I'm sorta a newb how can you get that option to identify=P

pixelate
Mar 12, 2003, 10:10 PM
The character I had that was able to convert enemy parts was deleted, and Vandal hasn't been around in a while, so I'm going to unsticky this.