PDA

View Full Version : can someone tell me how to make my own signature i dont know

DONTOSE
Oct 6, 2006, 07:43 PM
I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT MY OWN SIGNATURE IN EVERY TIME I TRIE IT JUST APPERS AS ITS WEB ADDRESS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SO I REALY NEED HELP ON HOW TO DO THIS [can someone please help me]

KojiroAK
Oct 6, 2006, 09:47 PM
[im*g]url of pic[/im*g]
without the * there only that the code does appear.
(why [cod*e][/cod*e] doesn't wip of the codes inside?
shouldn't it do that?)

So it should work.

And your Caps lock key is defect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2006-10-06 19:50 ]</font>

DONTOSE
Oct 7, 2006, 02:45 PM
yea i kinde left it on i keep forgetting to turn it off i have to remamber to turn that caps lock bottom off i keep putting it on for some reason i accidently put it on with my fingers or something but on topic now ill trie to do that with my signature to see if it gos in

DONTOSE
Oct 7, 2006, 02:53 PM
On 2006-10-07 12:45, DONTOSE wrote:
yea i kinde left it on i keep forgetting to turn it off i have to remamber to turn that caps lock bottom off i keep putting it on for some reason i accidently put it on with my fingers or something but on topic now ill trie to do that with my signature to see if it gos in

see i have bed english too as you can see my spelling sucks and my words are all put to getter so dont worry if your english is bed becouse my english is fair worse then any bodies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DONTOSE on 2006-10-07 12:56 ]</font>