PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: No Back, There is no Space

Solstis
Oct 8, 2006, 03:40 AM
Sometimes, you have to move on, you can't look back. I sisghed as I looked at the distorted message on my BEE device. It was an annonymous message, but I think that I could tell that it was from my friend.

HE was supposed to be dead though. Torn apart by agreesive plants in the forests of Ragol.

The message told me to head into the depths of the forest. I readied buster, my personal favourite slicing weapon type thing. I tyried to narrate my experiences, but a cat walked in front of my momitor and I can't see what I'm doing. There, anyway, I was heading into the forests of ragol with my weapon, my BEE device humming as I typed into it.

The cat thing was a screensaver by the way. Do I even know that cats still exist? Do I even know what cats are? I sweart that the forest just blinked at me . I'm too tired to focus, and my backspace key broke. WHy would we people of the future call this thing a backspace? I am not sure what English is, and this is all too strange for me.

It is as if a wall is broken; but the wall was never there in the first plafce! There is no reason, there is no hope, ther is no- oh, look the cat is back.

Notes:

I did say that I was done with FanFiction, but I'm not sure that this even really counts. I decided, sleep-deprived and home after my nightjob, that I would write a story without backspacing, without editing, and to The Postal Service. This is that story, brought to the reader via PSOW's submission form. A cat named Sweetie (I did not name her) did walk in front of the monitor, though she got bored. She is looking at me now as if to say "Yeah, thanks for feeding me earlier. Hum." Anyway, this is an experiment, and any comment, even if its just a sentence, would be appreciated. Okay, some comments are probably best left to yourselves. You know who you are.