PDA

View Full Version : What Area has been your favorite for the past 5 Years?

Nikjamez
Oct 8, 2006, 07:52 PM
The questions simple....What area has you comming back for more? Rather it be Forest To Ruins, or Temple to Seabed, let us know!

Rekitheforce
Oct 8, 2006, 10:04 PM
Well, considering how feelings change for certain things, I don't think anybody has had a single favorite for the past 5 years... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif For me right now, it would have to be the Seabed.

Aztec_Mystic
Oct 8, 2006, 10:14 PM
I guess ruins are the place I play the most.

1st coz it's the best place to get exp on the long run as it has the most powerfull enemies and 3 levels (Episode I)

2nd I like the level design somehow, it's not confusing and it's challenging at the same time.

3rd I really love the music there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Also, normally when I don't play ruins I like to play Forest coz it's easy and pretty damn fast to clear. I haven't played much the episode 2 levels, just when I'm looking for some stuff there.

KojiroAK
Oct 8, 2006, 11:41 PM
I think the most i did in mines.
(good Exp/difficulty relationship)

But actually it's Ult-Spaceship with an Purplenum.
Hunting for Panzer Faust and Maser Beam.

For additional Exp Seaside area(Gi Gue Body already obtained) and Djungel area.

kurisu1974
Oct 9, 2006, 03:32 AM
It used to be forest for me, but since I'm hunting for Pinkal Card, I'm doing CCA a lot and I do like that one too.

Bezmor
Oct 9, 2006, 05:06 AM
It changes depending on who I am. For rangers the mines are fun. Also the CCA is awsome. When i use a hunter i prefer ruins definatly. Forces i dont have a big time favorite but probably ultimate mines becuase like evrything is weak against foie (endless Flames http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

Kevino
Oct 9, 2006, 09:02 AM
i like the seaside area of the CCA just because it looks so... awsome! ive been going there frequently at random (?!?!) for the past 3-4 years

BlueKnight
Oct 9, 2006, 09:02 AM
I like the Control Tower's.
The monsters are cool and hard. Its difrent then seen all the same monsters on eps 1. I like eps 2 much beter than 1. When you played it on dreemcast not much has change on eps1. Now eps2 there allot of different sight to see and the monster are much more exiting then eps1. Eps 2 is more of a challenge for me then eps 1. So that is my thoughts.

Jaspaller
Oct 9, 2006, 10:05 AM
Always enjoyed tower runs. The enemies are tough and give you a good challenge even if you are in a team of 4 and the rares that drop are pretty good. Music's good too.

guysmiily
Oct 9, 2006, 10:11 AM
Im down for seabed its a real challengee to me

Hitoriga
Oct 9, 2006, 10:34 AM
Actually, this game has not even been out for four years yet, let alone five. The Dreamcast version has been out for five years though.

Nikjamez
Oct 9, 2006, 10:46 AM
On 2006-10-09 08:34, Hitoriga wrote:
Actually, this game has not even been out for four years yet, let alone five. The Dreamcast version has been out for five years though.

Well then technically that means the games been out for 5 years? Its pretty much the same game! Anyway, Id have to say im still loving Ruins, the monsters phase a challenge, the music is great, and i just love the overall look of the lvl. But a close runner-up would have to Seabeds!

Rekitheforce
Oct 9, 2006, 11:18 AM
All the areas are fun to play in. All except for the caves... The "music" in the caves really isn't music at all. That's kinda off topic, but I figured since I already talked about the one I liked, I should switch it up.

Aztec_Mystic
Oct 9, 2006, 11:34 AM
Nikjamez, you know it all men. From the time PSO came on dreamcast there would be no other place the ppl would play but ruins, that was the final level after all. Each time gamers reached the boss falz online as a team it was nothing short of exciting! I still play ruins with the same feeling from that time.

Rekitheforce
Oct 9, 2006, 11:58 AM
I never played it on Dreamcast, so I really don't know how you feel.

adamgnome104
Oct 9, 2006, 02:58 PM
I love the spaceship and its retro music!!

I always loved the levels before Olga Flow, though, and the Olga Flow better, it was just so damn awesome!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: adamgnome104 on 2006-10-09 13:00 ]</font>

Nikjamez
Oct 9, 2006, 03:12 PM
On 2006-10-09 09:34, Aztec_Mystic wrote:
Nikjamez, you know it all men. From the time PSO came on dreamcast there would be no other place the ppl would play but ruins, that was the final level after all. Each time gamers reached the boss falz online as a team it was nothing short of exciting! I still play ruins with the same feeling from that time.

Ahhh Good Times, Good Times!

Rekitheforce
Oct 9, 2006, 03:43 PM
On 2006-10-09 12:58, adamgnome104 wrote:
I love the spaceship and its retro music!!

I always loved the levels before Olga Flow, though, and the Olga Flow better, it was just so damn awesome!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: adamgnome104 on 2006-10-09 13:00 ]</font>
Yeah it was pretty cool. I always liked how you continuously kept going underground.

Tallus
Oct 9, 2006, 03:46 PM
mines or ruins for me. i like the mines because they're short, and the boss is fun. i like the ruins because of the challenge and the drops.

FallenAngelV
Oct 9, 2006, 03:54 PM
Ruins is my favourite stage from all the years I've been playing, because of its challenge and general ambiance. 'Course, CCA might actually be able to challenge its position if it wasn't for Mountain, which I'm not that keen on. Jungle flat out rocks.

Tweengo
Oct 10, 2006, 08:35 AM
I like most of the levels for different reasons. I like the Forest for the music before you enter a room with enemies (I only just recently noticed the music changes when you encounter enemiies....after 2 years). That piano and the other sounds are relaxing. I like the mines 'cause of the challenge in Ult and the music, plus the music makes me feel all emotional for some reason. The Ruins, good music, strong enemies, good rares, good times http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I love the level design of the Spaceship in Ep 2. I often stand at those open spaces in the big rooms just looking into the background. I also enjoy fighting the Gol Dragon as it's a challenge for newly made characters and those screens are so cool to watch. My fave level though is the CCA as everything about it, to me, is perfect and the music makes me feel all relaxed when I just stand and stare at the water or the scenery. Bootiful. Levels not mentioned are the ones that make me feel a little bored.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tweengo on 2006-10-10 06:36 ]</font>

Nikjamez
Oct 10, 2006, 12:10 PM
On 2006-10-10 06:35, Tweengo wrote:
The Ruins, good music, strong enemies, good rares, good times

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tweengo on 2006-10-10 06:36 ]</font>

Good times....Good times

Goose
Oct 10, 2006, 04:16 PM
Forest 1 is my favorite becuase of the music and just how it looks. If that was a real place, I would wanna go. Just, without monters.

Tweengo
Oct 11, 2006, 01:06 PM
I'd also love to go there too. But the place I'd love to go to the most is the Jungle area in Ep. 2 just 'cause it's so relaxing. Man I wish it was real. I'd go to that place on the cliff with those rock pools. So relaxing.

Zabrio
Oct 11, 2006, 01:23 PM
Ruins Great music and boss was awesome
I like the way the sceen changes on you from a peaceful medow to a death wasteland and Dark Falz's Music is good to

BlueKnight
Oct 11, 2006, 01:39 PM
I like Eps2 better then Eps 1 I like the Monsters and thay are harder then eps 1 it is a chalenge.

Dynobot
Oct 11, 2006, 02:09 PM
I like mines cause is fast to clear, it's fun to knock back the "floating dummies" and I mostly get Rare Items there (mostly used to trade with my friends,haha!!). However, Central Control Area Towers are very chllenging for me!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dynobot on 2006-10-11 12:12 ]</font>

DONTOSE
Oct 11, 2006, 02:24 PM
l like to go in the ruins for fast exp gain its a good place to level up for me i go in to the ruins all the time for some good leveling up fun thats how i gain my levels