PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice this...?

FuSoYa
Nov 8, 2002, 07:28 PM
When I was playing with my Ramarl, I found a partisan. No big deal, but there was no red X by the name. So, I leveled up, and I could equipt it. Can anyone else do this or is my character defective or something?

Kent
Nov 8, 2002, 07:31 PM
Partisans can now be equipped by both hunters and rangers. Old news.

FuSoYa
Nov 8, 2002, 07:34 PM
Ah so sorry didnt look at the past posts.

Bluedeath
Nov 8, 2002, 08:37 PM
really? thats old news heh i was pretty surprised my self when my RAmar could use a partisan

googles
Nov 8, 2002, 08:41 PM
i think that you were suppose to use them with rangers in dc pso because in quest rangers had them equipted. Maybe they made a mistake and fixed it in the gc version.

VulpesMundi
Nov 8, 2002, 09:02 PM
On 2002-11-08 17:41, googles wrote:
i think that you were suppose to use them with rangers in dc pso because in quest rangers had them equipted. Maybe they made a mistake and fixed it in the gc version.

I highly doubt that considering there were also HUnewearls in quests that had rifle-class weapons equipped (a Blaster or Beam, I think). Sega cheats! Sega cheats! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

ginko990
Nov 8, 2002, 10:02 PM
Yea that surprised me when I saw a RAmar with a pole wep. But many other chnages are in the game so...

Wewt
Nov 8, 2002, 10:04 PM
Forces can now use the C-Bringer rifle...

faceless
Nov 8, 2002, 10:37 PM
rangers can use partisans? wow!

RellikTakahashi
Nov 9, 2002, 07:54 AM
A force with a C-Bringer? haha this i gota see. Thats like giving Talis to a Hunter.

Dangerous55
Nov 9, 2002, 12:35 PM
I was pretty happy when I saw it too. Partisans are my fav Hunter weapon, now I just have to pry that Gae Bolg from wobba's filthy hands.

Kupi
Nov 9, 2002, 12:57 PM
Giving Rangers some advanced form of close-range melee just makes sense. Yes, they're the gun-based meleers, but you'd think that with decent ATP they'd wield something beyond a Saber, which they can now. Higher ATP than a Force but being limited to Sabers kinda defeated the point.

What I'd like to see is Forces pick up proficiency in Daggers... mainly because that, too, makes sense (small, rapid blades) and doesn't make them some sort of god-meleer (low base ATP + low weapon ATP = low/no damage, but multiple strikes). Besides, there's a PS precedent for it: Hahn, PS4's mid-range mage. He could wield small knives, why can't Forces do the same?

rena-ko
Nov 9, 2002, 01:29 PM
in version 4 forces will, just wait and see

DangerBoy
Nov 9, 2002, 05:04 PM
Wishful thinking:
version 4 has the Wrecker class. I want Kain! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

merlin
Nov 9, 2002, 05:14 PM
DangerBoy.....

*shakes head*

Naw...COULDN'T be.

*walks away*