PDA

View Full Version : What new levels are on PSO GC?

GaMMa
Nov 8, 2002, 08:12 PM
Can someone tell me all the new levels added in PSO Episode 1 and 2... I can't find the list anywhere? What do they have VR Temple, Swamp and Beach.... or something else... yea anyone want to tell me the list.

ginko990
Nov 8, 2002, 10:09 PM
VR temple alpha-beta-final
VR Spaceship alpha-beta-final
(^those are both ridiculously horrible levels)
...hmm, lol the third place I cant remember.
Seabed Facility.

I havn't played eps 2 yet so someone tell me fi im wrong.

Dangerous55
Nov 8, 2002, 10:34 PM
The VR levels suck horribly. There is Mountains, Jungle, and Beach. I dont know whats after that.

googles
Nov 8, 2002, 10:57 PM
vr temple
vr space ship
swamp area
mountain side area
beach area
control center
and seabed.

GaMMa
Nov 8, 2002, 11:01 PM
Heh thanks, my friend didn't believe there were new levels in the GameCube version, because he got some GC DVD and it showed only the usual PSO DC levels, and maybe Beach. So I'll tell him to go look at this post http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Agent_Reav
Nov 9, 2002, 12:40 AM
There are two NEW areas.. VR Spaceship and VR Temple were in the Dreamcast PSO version 2 and hence aren't really new. The two new areas are:

1) Central Control Area (It's comprised of 3 very small chunks of levels: Seaside, Mountain, and Jungle)

2) Sea Lab

*Note I returned the game after I got to Sea Lab and hence don't know what, if anything, comes afterwards*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Agent_Reav on 2002-11-08 21:45 ]</font>

merlin
Nov 9, 2002, 11:13 AM
There's none, nothing, nada.

These guys are pulling your leg.

It's the same game as on the Dreamcast. Nothing more. A beach level....as if. PFFFT!!

EDarkness
Nov 9, 2002, 12:45 PM
Actually, the VR Temple and VR Ship were in the DC version, but only as minor levels in Battle Mode. They weren't REAL levels. If they had been regular levels, then V2 would have been a better upgrade. That said, those two levels aren't that great. I do like how the monsters are mixed so going in with a weapon that's good only against one type of creature isn't good for your health. The design of them leaves something to be desired. The next two levels are pretty sweet, though. So in total you have the following levels:

-VR Temple
-VR Ship
-Control Center
-Seabed

I'm in the Seabed right now and this place is hard. I'm playing normal with a 46th level RAcaseal and I'm still taking pretty good damage from monsters. Not to mention those stupid traps and status effects that you get all the time. The fact that so many monsters use Barta just makes me wonder why they removed the State/Maint slot item. Makes no sense to me. I can't even imagine what this place is like on hard.

Anyway, I hope that clears things up a bit.

-EDarkness

RavenTW
Nov 9, 2002, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I played against Olga Flow with me and a friend both at level 50 and two other androids in the early 20's, and our butts were handed to us.

Anyway, the layout of levels.

VR Temple (The Palace level from BA mode. Boos: Barba Ray)

VR Spaceship (The Spaceship level from BA mode. Boss: Gol Dragon)

Centrol Control Area (This is divided into four areas: First, you must go through the Jungle, Mountain, and Seaside Areas, defeating a miniboss and flipping a switch in each, which will unlock the main Centrol Control Area. The CCA is only four rooms large, and the other three areas can hardly be called areas. Boss: Gal Gryphon)

Seabed (This level is frikking HARD. The Recon groups and Octopus-like creatures are easy, but the Delbiters (dog-like monsters) are tough, and then there's this one monster that acts like a pofouilly, folding into a disk, running through you, then unfolding into their true forms. Hit 'em once, and they start over. There's also the annoying Dark butterfly-like things, which alternating between using a gun in their back or tentacles in their front. Then there's the annoying Sinow Zoas as well. Boss: Olga Flow)