PDA

View Full Version : Help please! Charge items.

bishop472003
Oct 9, 2006, 07:51 AM
How do I obtain and use a Charge Vulcan and is there any other Charge items besides a Gae-Bolg? Thanx.

BlueKnight
Oct 9, 2006, 08:20 AM
Yes there are allot of weapons that have a Charge on it.
You have to have (meseta / money) to use the charge on the weapon.

Kevino
Oct 9, 2006, 08:22 AM
gae-blog isn't a charge weapon the vajya (something like that) is

bishop472003
Oct 9, 2006, 08:44 AM
Vjyja right, How do I use the Charge weapon with the meseta?
Are there any Special items that are Charge Weapons?

Jaspaller
Oct 9, 2006, 08:58 AM
Grab some money so that your holding onto it. If your weapon has charge, just attack with it and you should see yellow sparks fly off. Regular weapons like Vulcans will have Charge in their name, however for other weapons you'll have to experiment around. I know that the Baranz Launcher has charge but not so sure about others.

Kevino
Oct 9, 2006, 09:00 AM
jes. there are some random rares with them but i cant think of any but thoes two

BlueKnight
Oct 10, 2006, 08:42 AM
You can get any Charge wepons that aren't rares at the store thay might have them. The Charge Vulcans are nice.
If you have money on your character then use the special then it will work for the charge.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueKnight on 2006-10-10 07:39 ]</font>

Neith
Oct 10, 2006, 08:52 AM
Baranz Launcher has Charge. There are more, but I can't think of them now.

As for how to use it, have some money with your character (ie, not in the bank), and use a special attack. If you hit, you'll see 'MESETA -200' appear for each enemy you hit.

The only exception to this is tha Vjaya, which does even more damage than Charge, but costs 10,000 Meseta, even if it misses. It should be noted that the Vjaya takes 10,000 whether it hits 0 or 5 though.

LoveAndLunacy
Oct 10, 2006, 09:00 AM
One of the offline challenge mode prizes i believe has it as well and from memory i think it is the Wok of Akiko's Shop? Not sure but some others have it aswell.