PDA

View Full Version : Question about Section Id's

Chaos
Feb 24, 2001, 05:31 PM
Yea, since my pso broke, i need to know something. Iv'e heard that whitill and skyly get alot of swords. If anyone has the versus strategy guide, please, tell me what whitill and skyly get. Thanx alot.

Aierylia
Feb 24, 2001, 11:30 PM
Well I don't have the guide, but there is a site that recently posted up info on what Section ID's help get you what.

http://www.kwejibo.com/pso/

Go under "Hints & Information".

There's supposed to be one catch to it though. The chances of these items being dropped depends on the Section ID of who started the game. So if you join a game started by someone from Redria, then you'll most likely find armor rather than swords.

Chaos
Feb 25, 2001, 12:03 AM
Thanx

KoranII
Feb 25, 2001, 12:14 AM
Straight from the guide:
*Viridia: You'll find Shot-series weapons more frequently and earlier than normal in Viridia. Partisans are more common too, but Slicers are very rare.
*Greenill: You'll find Rifle-series weapons more frequently and earlier than normal in Greenill. Daggers are more common too, but Swords are very rare.
*Skyly: You'll find Sword-series weapons more frequently and earlier than normal in Skyly. Rifles are more common too, but Mechguns are very rare.
*Bluefull: You'll find Partisan-series weapons more frequently and earlier than normal in Bluefull. Rods are more common too, but Wands are very rare.
*Purplenum: You'll find Mechguns more frequently and earlier than normal in Purplenum. Daggers are more common too, but Swords and Partisans are less common.
*Pinkal: You'll find Wands more frequently and earlier, and higher level Technique Disks in Pinkal. Partisans are more common, but Rifles are very rare.
*Redria: You'll find higher quality Armor & Shields in Redria. Slicers and Shots are more common too, but Daggers are very rare.
*Oran: You'll find Daggers more frequently and earlier than normal in Oran. Wands and Swords are common too, but Rods are very rare.
*Yellowboze: You'll find higher amounts of Meseta in Yellowboze. All of the weapons and items appear with normal frequency and timing.
*Whitill: You'll find Slicer-series weapons more frequently and earlier than normal in Whitill. Mechguns are more common too, but Shots are very rare.