PDA

View Full Version : episode 2 quests?

Shadeus
Nov 9, 2002, 01:45 AM
does anyone know if there are quests in episode 2? why is there a Hunters guild if not

VulpesMundi
Nov 9, 2002, 01:51 AM
There's no offline quests for Episode 2, unfortunately. However, there are some online quests and there will most likely be some added downloadable quests as time progresses.

RedFox
Nov 9, 2002, 07:13 AM
are there any new offline ep.I quests? one thing which dissapointed me about v2 was the total lack of new quests. i hope this at least has been rectified

(even if it hasnt i'll still be buying it anyway)

rena-ko
Nov 9, 2002, 08:34 AM
the download-quests from version 2 are now offline available. nothing more afaik.

Icelight
Nov 9, 2002, 02:59 PM
It just seems like Sega/Sonic Team kinda got lazy in regards to EpII...no offline quests, the new enemies don't change in Ultimate, and the final boss only has two parts for ALL difficulty levels...so much more could've been done!

Vashin
Nov 9, 2002, 04:11 PM
On 2002-11-09 11:59, Icelight wrote:
It just seems like Sega/Sonic Team kinda got lazy in regards to EpII...no offline quests, the new enemies don't change in Ultimate, and the final boss only has two parts for ALL difficulty levels...so much more could've been done!

there is only so much you can fit on that lil disk.

Davion
Nov 10, 2002, 10:05 AM
There are many things that they could of done for the game, but what if they're already planning an ep 1&2 ver2 of sorts? I'd like to see that if lots of people complain to them they'll come out with an upgrade with a few new things addded that they weren't going to put in in the first place. We can only hope.