PDA

View Full Version : White Knight Story

DizzyDi
Oct 10, 2006, 07:39 PM
Yeah I saw this trailer a long ass time ago during the TGS.
This a few other videos are getting me really hype for the PS3. This right here just shows people that sony isn't fucking around, they're serious about this generation. people can throw all the sony hate around they want but the PS3 isn't going to fail, not if they pump out games like this.

foamcup
Oct 10, 2006, 07:42 PM
That game is certainly the hottest thing ever, but this is a PSU board, so take it somewhere else.

Mokona99
Oct 10, 2006, 07:47 PM
Okay, I've went around the forums and some you have mentioned it, but why not a topic. This is one of the most hyped-up games for the PS3. People thought that the two RPG's Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey for the 360 would make the biggest noise, but it was this game White Knight Story that came out of nowhere and kicked those two in the behind. A lot of people are really excited about this including me. No insult to those two, but this is an RPG that is taking the genre to a whole new level. From first looks it will seem like a normal RPG, but it isn't.What amazes me about this game is not the graphics. It's the animation and how everything is so fluid and smooth and precise and also the battle system. For example when talking the main character actually turns his head and also the battle system is kinda semi-realistic like there is magic. For example from the trailer you can see that the main character can actually block and parry and each movement is so different. This RPG is something to watch out for the PS3. Also, another big plus are no loading times.The Youtube link I post up doesn't do this game justice. You have to see it in HD! A good website would be gametrailers.com. By the way, all you see is all REAL TIME. Proof of this is if you look closely at the main character's sword on the screenshot on IGN you will see jaggies on it. There are a bunch of other jaggies throughout the screenshot. You guys can keep on dissing the PS3 but I know when I'm getting the bang for my buck and it shows the PS3 won't let go of this generation so easily as most of you have predicted.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/734/734330p1.html

trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=VB9YeFLAwUo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mokona99 on 2006-10-10 17:49 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Oct 10, 2006, 07:49 PM
Yeah I saw this trailer a long ass time ago during the TGS.
This a few other videos are getting me really hype for the PS3. This right here just shows people that sony isn't fucking around, they're serious about this generation. people can throw all the sony hate around they want but the PS3 isn't going to fail, not if they pump out games like this.

CpwninOBrien
Oct 10, 2006, 07:53 PM
i think the hottest game ever is def DOAX360... followed by PSU

Cigaro
Oct 10, 2006, 07:53 PM
This game just sold me on a PS3.

Um, th... thank you.

phunk
Oct 10, 2006, 07:55 PM
And what exactly does this have to do with "PSU: General"?

adamgnome104
Oct 10, 2006, 08:00 PM
Not everyone is made of money you know. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif a PS3 would be about 700+ where I live.

ACpilot
Oct 10, 2006, 08:05 PM
No matter how kick-ass the PS3 is gonna be they are losing alot of customers with the 600$-700$ price. And this topic is not related to PSU at all

Mokona99
Oct 10, 2006, 09:29 PM
I know some of you guys can't afford it and are saying it's too expensive, but don't make that as an excuse for dissing the PS3 and putting it down as what I've been seeing in the forums. In time I'm sure the price will prove its worth. The thing is what I've been hearing is the PS3 has nothing to offer and all that crap. With this, that's not true and the games will only get better. Remember be a gamer, not a fanboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash1ey
Oct 11, 2006, 06:55 AM
This game is looking good indeed, I look forward to it

RoninJoku
Oct 11, 2006, 09:14 AM
If I EVER get a PS3... I can assure you that this game will be on my list... Looks fantastic so far.

Skett
Oct 11, 2006, 12:06 PM
It's probably my second most anticipated PS3 game (first being MGS4, of course). It's a fantastic looking game but I wonder why developer Level 5 isn't going cell-shaded like nearly every other game of theirs.

DizzyDi
Oct 11, 2006, 03:22 PM
On 2006-10-11 10:06, Skett wrote:
It's probably my second most anticipated PS3 game (first being MGS4, of course). It's a fantastic looking game but I wonder why developer Level 5 isn't going cell-shaded like nearly every other game of theirs.

Probably because the PS3 is so hard to code for that it would take a while to master the cel-shading technique on the PS3 like they did on the PS2.

REJ-
Oct 11, 2006, 04:10 PM
If PS3 drops price then I might go for it.

2Deuce
Oct 11, 2006, 11:37 PM
Is there a link anywhere to see said trailer? >.>

sunshade
Oct 12, 2006, 02:08 AM
That was pretty sick.

ZaiV2
Oct 12, 2006, 07:31 PM
I have to say, that was impressive.

Mokona99
Oct 13, 2006, 08:42 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VB9YeFLAwUo That's the trailer.