PDA

View Full Version : I need a Soul Eater/banish and a heart of chao

Guntz348
Nov 9, 2002, 01:39 PM
if anyone has a Soul Eater/Banish or can tell me where to get em itd be greatly appreciated i dont have too much to trade yet but im sure ill be finding more stuff soon, also if anyone has a heart of chao or knows where to get one please let me know thanks!

RavenTW
Nov 9, 2002, 02:40 PM
I could get you a Soul Eater, but it's very easy to get one by yourself. Here's the steps (make sure you haven't beaten any of the mentoined quests first, except the first three. If you have, you wil have to beat all of the quests, and then go through these again):

Unlock Ruins (any mode)

Beat the first three Guild Quests

Complete Dr. Osto's Research. At the end, Sue will ask for your name. Don't give it to her.

Complete the missin where Kroe asks you to find her sister Anna. After you beat Anna, continue through the caves until you meet up with Kireek. Defeat him, then finish the mession.

Complete Black Paper. There will be a room somewhere in Caves 1 that is dark. Kireek will be waiting. Defeat him, then finish the mission.

Complete From the Depths. Before you leave, head back to the beginning of Ruins 2. You will eventually find Ash spralwed on the floor with Kireek standing over him. Make sure you have room in your inventory, then finish off Kireek. You will obtain the Soul Eater.