PDA

View Full Version : I was banned on the chat because someone called ME a faggot!

adamgnome104
Oct 12, 2006, 11:02 AM
Some guy in the chat, said something like "GET OUT YOU FAGGOT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT" when I was joking around.

He was telling this sentimental story or something, and I guess I interupted him by saying "I'm crying manly tears!" How can you take that mad? And then I get banned from the chat because a mod said I was being a dickweed.

Well excuse me if I don't like being called a faggot. :|

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT JUST HAPPENED?!

I don't even think 12-16 year olds know how much being called a faggot is pretty god damn offensive. Especially when NOT A GODDAMN THING happens to the guy that did it.

I'm just so pissed that so much seems to get away with homophobia or just plain fucking bullshit.

And I can imagine the first reply was, "Well you diserved it." Who in the flying fucking shit faced cunt waffles shouts out "YOU'RE A FAGGOT" for joking around with them!

OH GOD FORBID I INTERUPTED YOUR STORY ON THE GOD DAMN INTERNET

I'd hate to see how he handels converesation IRL. :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: adamgnome104 on 2006-10-12 09:07 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Oct 12, 2006, 11:30 AM
The chat channel is seperate from PSOW, and to be honest, you throwing the word around in a rant on here is much worse than what happened in the chat. The chat channel is Adult+++ really, just because anything and everything usually gets talked about, not such the case here, PG-13.

Either way, those in the PSOW chatroom are a tight-knit group for the most part, and if one of them had a problem they were talking about, or recent events which were important to the whole chat and as a group they were showing support, yeah, you most likely got banned for being the new guy, coming off with a remark that most did'nt approve of. People get kicked/banned routinely, but the thing is, if you step into a bar where you don't know anyone, and you pipe into someone's conversation, don't expect everyone to laugh with you, you sit down, have a drink, observe everything and everyone and then work your way into the conversations.

PSOW is the same way, and no one there is shy of kicking anyone out.

-memoru-
Oct 12, 2006, 12:14 PM
Geez, you sound angry. D:

Take a chill pill man, you shouldn't worry about what ppl say to you on the Internet. Unless you know them IRL or they are your best friends or something. ;/

KodiaX987
Oct 12, 2006, 12:34 PM
Things would go a lot smoother if:

A) You at least had the name of the person who faggoted you.

and

B) You didn't throw a temper tantrum over it.

Make our jobs easier, eh kid?

navci
Oct 12, 2006, 01:45 PM
Abdur always has the best thing to say.
So ya, what he said. For the record, I don't think you got banned. The channel just got on +m and you don't get a voice to speak, is all.

adamgnome104
Oct 12, 2006, 03:29 PM
I should find a better way of getting rid of my anger, I look so stupid now, lol!

The guys name was Scrub I think.

Sayara
Oct 12, 2006, 03:38 PM
I don't remember seeing your name banned?