PDA

View Full Version : Redria people

Blenjar
Nov 9, 2002, 05:33 PM
What kind of rare have you found?

Brundidge
Nov 9, 2002, 06:54 PM
As my HuCaseal I found Musashi, Yamoto (is that right or is it yamamoto?), Photon x 4, Booma and GoBomma Arm, Delsaber Left Arm, Rappy Feather, Crush Bullet, Varista, Club of Laconium, Vyaja, and an amplifier of gizonde so far.

Blenjar
Nov 10, 2002, 02:15 AM
Danm.....I found 2 diff amphilier or something...what are they for? How to use it.

Brundidge
Nov 10, 2002, 09:32 AM
Well I only play offline for now but I've heard that you need a shield to use those amplifiers. That's all I know though not much.

RavenTW
Nov 10, 2002, 10:17 AM
Combine Red Shield with Amps of foie, gifoie, and rafoie.

Combine Yellow with zonde type amps

Blue with barta type amps

Assist with shifta/deband amps

Recovery with Resta amps (maybe even reverser, not sure)

Combining them (don't know how) will give you a shield that increases the power of the tech you combined it with.

As for Redria rares, if you beat the Dragon on Hard mode with a Redria ID, your supposed to get a Dragon Slayer.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 10, 2002, 10:52 AM
Where'd the VJAYA come from?!?!?

No, REDRIA finds MUSASHI from Hard Dragon.

(with the import) I found a LOT of slicers and shotguns. diska of liberator, braveman, and assassin; crush bullet, meteor smash; couple of double sabers; god/arm, god/body; red handgun; a couple of FO rares that looked like fans/cards; and the usual common stuff like varista.

RavenTW
Nov 10, 2002, 02:44 PM
Then where do you get the Dragon Slayer? You can get Musashi on most any ID, but Dragon Slayer was originally a Redria exclusive.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 10, 2002, 03:24 PM
Easiest way to get a Dragon Slayer is to go into a SKYLY game....

I've yet to find even one sword/partisan/dagger uncommon weapon so far with REDRIA.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 10, 2002, 03:40 PM
On 2002-11-10 11:44, RavenTW wrote:
Then where do you get the Dragon Slayer? You can get Musashi on most any ID, but Dragon Slayer was originally a Redria exclusive.

you lied. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

the dragon slayer on the dc was not a redria only exclusive. andone could get it (with the exception of maybe greenil, which couldnt get swords easily) from the hard and vhard dragon, and from the vhard mines in skyly.

Brundidge
Nov 10, 2002, 04:12 PM
On 2002-11-10 07:52, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Where'd the VJAYA come from?!?!?

I think I found mine in Ruins Hard (dun remember which floor). I can't use it yet though but soon I will. I dun remember % against monsters but it has a percent for all of them even a hit %. I feel happy with it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TeamPhalanx
Nov 10, 2002, 04:45 PM
Dammit... I'm gonna be doing a lot of Hard Ruins now... Only things I've gotten from there so far are CRUSH BULLET and SLICER OF ASSASSIN.

Blenjar
Nov 10, 2002, 05:23 PM
I'll just keep play the game on hard till I get to vhard after I get there, go back to hard to do quest.

Brundidge
Nov 10, 2002, 07:39 PM
Just keep at it.
I don't know how the rarity ish works now on PSO GC version but mos def its changed. All I can say is just keep at it. Hey you'll lvl up on the way the more you work at it right?

Muku6
Nov 20, 2002, 11:50 PM
I'm not very far, only level 21 and in the Mines on Normal. I've found so far x4 PhotoDrop and x2 AddSlot.

Daminite
Nov 21, 2002, 06:07 AM
My Redria HUMar is lvl 26 as of 11/21/02 12:53a pst and all i've really found have been 1 photondrop, 2 addslot's, 6 monogrinder's(traded 3 mono and 2 di for a s**t load of stuff), 6 diginders, and 4 trigrinders. and i've been through the ruins on hard 4 times. no real rares for me.(sorry if i sound winy, ive got a migrain at the moment and i'm tired)

Daminite
Nov 21, 2002, 06:13 AM
On 2002-11-10 12:40, blue-hawk wrote:

andone could get it (with the exception of maybe greenil, which couldnt get swords easily) from the hard and vhard dragon, and from the vhard mines in skyly.

in dc ver.1 i found one from dragon on norm offline(almoast never played offline on dc) with a greenill RAMar. i know that finding any rare in normal is almoast unheard of.