PDA

View Full Version : FFXI to PSU Linkshell/Guild (PC/PS2)

BigBadWolf
Oct 12, 2006, 07:56 PM
Hey I accidently posted this in the general forum before I found a place here for it.

Also, I didn't see a specific guild that targeted ex FFXI players coming to PSU, so I made my own post about it.

Since there's no guild system, me and my other FFXI friend wanted to start our own MSN based guild/Linkshell for PSU. I'm a FFXI veteran with no knowledge of PSO at all, so I posted this message here due to the fact that the other FFXI players like us would see it.
The guild will be about a small group of casual players making a fresh start, and willing to work together to level faster, make more money, and have more fun, and overall make a smooth transition from their previous MMO to PSU.
Any FFXI or PSO players interested can add me to their MSN at regalx @ hotmail .com (without the spaces).

I don't think we'll need a website since PSO-World already provided a Team Meet section for everyone.
But there we'll definitely have our own youtube.com videos since I have a working video capture card on my PC.

Hope to see you there (>'.')>b d<('.'<).

Jozon
Oct 12, 2006, 08:11 PM
I'm in the URR but I wouldn't mind hangin' out with some of you guys and leveling

BigBadWolf
Oct 12, 2006, 09:23 PM
Hey that was fast ^_^.
Yeah come hang with us, it'll be party.
I can feel good vibes from this group already,
now all we need is 3 more ppl and then we'll become official.

Anybody else interested?
/pokes u

Zelutos
Oct 12, 2006, 11:25 PM
I'll second what Jozon said. And i play FFXI http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BigBadWolf
Oct 13, 2006, 04:16 AM
Wow you team ~URR~ guys are awesome. I'm gonna go ahead and add you to my MSN
I can see it already,
we all meet up, and we're like "Hi, Hi"
and someone's like "<In what order shall we perform our weaponskills>?"
"No skillchains, just melee"
"and then someone's like where's camp?"
and then their like "No, there's no camping -_- either"
and then someone's like "Hey wait, you can't play X job with X race"
and then it's another's like "<Let's keep our levels close>"

and then we all just pause there for a second and laugh, because none of that junk applies anymore!
/Cheer

Oh btw, I plan to play a Newman Force in PSU, which is great because my character was a level 75 Elvaan WHM in FFXI, so I don't have to change much of anything.

Sorry for the rant. This is exciting. Okay, who else wants to join this party of rogue adventurers? 2 more would be perfect

John_117
Oct 15, 2006, 12:25 AM
Hehehe...playing PSO will be a big change,considering how sadly slow FFXI is...

BigBadWolf
Oct 15, 2006, 03:00 PM
So Are you interested John? We've grown considerably since the last time I posted here. I'm talking at least 25-30, with more on the way.

This is gonna be fantastic!
And We're always willing to accept more, so why not join us, while it still hot?