PDA

View Full Version : Musashi...Where and who?

Amethyst
Nov 9, 2002, 11:44 PM
As the title shows, I'am looking for a Musashi and have heard that they drop from Dragon in Forest Hard. Is that true? If yes can someone tell me if it requires a certain ID? If no, where is it found?

Zanatos
Nov 10, 2002, 12:03 AM
I got mine off the dragon on hard, im Purplnum

ABDUR101
Nov 10, 2002, 12:53 AM
Alot of people have said Hard Forest from the Dragon. I'll move this to the proper forum, Mag/Item/Section ID/Quest.

If you look in that forum(where this thread is being moved) you'll see other threads which might have your answer. Goodluck =)

*moves to proper forum*

DirewolfX
Nov 10, 2002, 02:12 AM
I've heard dragon in hard. I've also read somewhere that Skylys (or anyone?) could find them in Hard Temple.

If you're already up to V. Hard though, you might want to skip the hard dragon for Musashi (unless you're a collector or something) and go fight the V. Hard dragon... he dropped a Yamato for me, and seeing that people say Hard dragon drops Musashi a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if Yamato isn't a rare find from V. Hard dragon. (Yamato is the next stronger version of Musashi with a freeze special attack).

Musashi
Nov 10, 2002, 03:14 AM
Yamato is good, but i do like the musashi's special attack of like quadrupling your dmg at the expense of 25% of your current hp, and yeah, if your skyly, spending more of your time in the temple would be better, i tried the hard dragon like 100^10 and he never gave me a musashi, more than often he dropped nothing and next to that he gave me antidotes(yay!!)

CorneliusPower
Nov 10, 2002, 07:42 AM
I a Skyly! Name is CORNelius, i have Musashi, Im a RAmarl I cant use, want it?

Brundidge
Nov 10, 2002, 09:36 AM
I found both my Musashi and Yamamoto from the Dragon on V. Hard offline with my Viridia RaMar.

Kent
Nov 10, 2002, 10:24 AM
Is the Musashi a hunter-only weapon?

Amethyst
Nov 10, 2002, 10:28 AM
To Girfted Ramarl

Thanks for offering the mushashi, yes I am a sword collector. So far i have found a DB Saber and the Yamato.

Unfortunately I cant go online yet, but ill be seeing you all on the ship around Christmas vacation.

SoLaRiS
Nov 11, 2002, 11:23 PM
Found after dragon... hard mode... Bluefull

Hikaryuu
Nov 12, 2002, 09:05 PM
The item drop from the dragon appears where the corpse falls, right? I've fought the dragon half a dozen times and I've yet to get a single item from the dragon itself. Only the crates that appear around.

Ruby-chan
Nov 14, 2002, 01:45 PM
Oh I would soooo love to get ahold of a Musashi or Yamoto. Do you still have that Musashi?

Anyway I'm an Oran and I've been going through forest, hard, online by myself, trying to make the dragon drop the weapon, but as yet I haven't gotten lucky. ._.

Amethyst
Nov 14, 2002, 05:39 PM
I found my Musashi a few days ago. It was ok. I now switch between Flowen's Sword and Yamato. The only sad thing is neither has and +%.

The double swords are cool and strong, but get used to taking lots of hits. Good for bosses I have to say.

I like to use the big swords like flowens for enemies. Just hit them with the strong attack and they will have a hard time getting to you.

DB
Nov 14, 2002, 06:16 PM
Musashi. Faced dragon second time on hard. Had 5% to A.Beast. Sec ID is PURPLENUM. Seems easy for me to find this thing... Now, if only I could get my hands on a double saber type weapon...

Daminite
Nov 14, 2002, 08:07 PM
go to the Mamak PSO item database (http://mamak-int.com/idb/index.phpurl) and look it up.
they have a "i found this" posting system

Daminite
Nov 14, 2002, 08:10 PM
On 2002-11-12 18:05, Hikaryuu wrote:
The item drop from the dragon appears where the corpse falls, right? I've fought the dragon half a dozen times and I've yet to get a single item from the dragon itself. Only the crates that appear around.

i find star atomizers left by the dragon all the time