PDA

View Full Version : Wat enemy weps do you think would be cool?

RavenTW
Nov 9, 2002, 11:44 PM
Name some ideas you would have for enemy weapons coming from enemies that don't drop parts yet, like Savage Wolves and Deminians.

Me, I think it would be cool to take a control device from a Dubwitch, which you could use to summon temporary Dubchicks. Also, for those octopus things in Seabed, you could make a cool whip outta that (or better yet, double whip)

ABDUR101
Nov 10, 2002, 03:35 AM
The tentacles from the creatures in Sea-bed could have a nice dagger animation in which they twirl around you, so as you did the move anything that came close got hit.

A Nano Dragon's head..with that spiffy large laser blast =X

...Dark Falz right arm XD

*someone pulls out a Dragon Slayer*

*/me pulls out Falz right arm which goes beyond the field of vision*

Brundidge
Nov 10, 2002, 09:43 AM
A Belra Claw would be nice instead of a Belra Canon. You've seen the animation where its nails extends out when you're in close range trying to beat the tar out of it and it double smacks you. Imagine a claw with extended range.

Damn I can only drool.
*drools*

TeamPhalanx
Nov 10, 2002, 11:03 AM
Olga Flow's sword - Can even a HUcast carry such a huge thing?

A shield from those things that can block your attack in the undersea facility. A gun (laser) from it would also be nice.

Blades from the mini-boss in jungle.

DirewolfX
Nov 10, 2002, 01:31 PM
Poison Lilly Leaf. You can smack people with it.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 10, 2002, 01:49 PM
you could make a cool whip outta that (or better yet, double whip)

OMG!! PHOTON WHIP!!!!!!!1111111!

RavenTW
Nov 10, 2002, 02:36 PM
On 2002-11-10 08:03, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Olga Flow's sword - Can even a HUcast carry such a huge thing?

A shield from those things that can block your attack in the undersea facility. A gun (laser) from it would also be nice.

Blades from the mini-boss in jungle.

Um, there IS an Olga Flow's Sword. At least I think so.

ABDUR101
Nov 10, 2002, 02:48 PM
On 2002-11-10 11:36, RavenTW wrote:

Yeah, there was a pic posted not too long ago. It looked spiffy, but it was like a front view of it, so you could'nt see how large it was in comparison to a character. =X

Zanatos
Nov 10, 2002, 03:12 PM
Olga Flow's crossbow arm would make a nice spread type weapon

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 10, 2002, 04:37 PM
i would want to see like a sinow berill, sinow zoa, etc... kind of frame. like it would make be able to cloak!!! mauaha then everyone would rape with that kind of gear...

Brundidge
Nov 10, 2002, 07:45 PM
^ yeah a frame of the sinow beril.
that would be so cool to have.
I remember freakin' out hella cuz I didn't know wtf I got critically hit with walking around in ep.2

Davion
Nov 10, 2002, 08:04 PM
On 2002-11-10 11:48, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2002-11-10 11:36, RavenTW wrote:

Yeah, there was a pic posted not too long ago. It looked spiffy, but it was like a front view of it, so you could'nt see how large it was in comparison to a character. =X

I've seen quite a few pics of it on Ragol.com. It can't combo from what I've heard, but it is sickly powerful. When your HP is low it's special becomes a massive blast of energy that makes the heaven punisher look like a roman candle.

On what enemy weapons I'd like, I'd like to see a combo of 2 Gigo/GO/Booma claws, one on each arm. I'd also like to see a nano dragon wing become the mother of all slicers.

BrokenHope
Nov 10, 2002, 09:30 PM
On 2002-11-10 12:12, Zanatos wrote:
Olga Flow's crossbow arm would make a nice spread type weapon

There is a spread time weapon that is from olga flow it's called dark meteor

TeamPhalanx
Nov 11, 2002, 09:53 AM
Well, that certainly goes to show my (limited) knowledge of the new weapons in the game.

Boozie
Nov 11, 2002, 11:31 PM
YOU ARE ALL WRONG!

-Obviously, the best weapon made from an enemy would have to be "satchel of monest."

here's its stats.

0 % to all.....(making it only fair for everyone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)
description : "This item is so rare, that noone has yet to find it except for RAmar: Nero" (***note: RAmar: Nero is the name of my ranger...therefore I'm the only person who has ever found, or yet to find, monest's satchel, so http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)