PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Mode Team Needed

Polenicus
Nov 10, 2002, 03:24 AM
I'm looking for three other players to go through the Challenges with me with the goal of earning s-rank. I want my fanky gold twinsaber back!

I'm currently playing a Humar, so I'm looking for another hunter, a ranger and a force, to go through the challenges with me from the beginning. I'm expecting the changes in gameplay will make some challenges more difficult, so I'm assuming we'll take two or three runs through a challenge to get it. hopefully we'll be able to get s-rank time on one challenge each day, but I don't expect people to repeat the same challenge more than two or three times in a given day.

Anyone is welcome, but keep in mind I'm on Pacific Time, so that rules my schedule somewhat.

I got s-rank twice in the Dreamcast version before the cheating and various other problems scared all my buddies off the servers, and eventually me. I'd like to have a regular group I can play and quest with, but most of all I wank my twinsaber back!

I've gotten s-rank a couple of times on the DC version, and was fairly good until i quit. Anyway, if you're interested, send me a private message.

Davion
Nov 10, 2002, 06:51 PM
I'll play with ya. I'm a skyly HUmar.

Polenicus
Nov 11, 2002, 12:35 AM
On 2002-11-10 15:51, Davion wrote:
I'll play with ya. I'm a skyly HUmar.

What times are you on, and which ship/block do you hang?

Atax
Nov 11, 2002, 04:06 AM
I'll play, I have a HUcaseal if you're talking about the GCN version, and a Force if you're talking about the DC version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2002-11-11 01:22 ]</font>

Polenicus
Nov 11, 2002, 09:36 PM
On 2002-11-11 01:06, Atax wrote:
I'll play, I have a HUcaseal if you're talking about the GCN version, and a Force if you're talking about the DC version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2002-11-11 01:22 ]</font>

This is GC version, and a robot ranger is more than welcome!

If we can just get a Force, we're set!

Atax
Nov 12, 2002, 07:33 AM
You using JP or US version?

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 09:08 AM
Ya know. I'd love to play. But hey, I won't be getting a modem for my GC for like two weeks, just because of bills, and al those other wonderful things. *Sigh* Otherwise, i'd show you guys the meaning of what it is to "BUSTEMAFUCKUP", in challenge mode! Of course, HUmar style.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 12, 2002, 11:39 AM
I already have a HUcaseal & FOnewearl at Ra-ZAN, but have a HUnewearl & RAmarl only at Ra-GOU...

The quickest way to form a team is going around ship to ship, block to block, asking for c-mode partners; it'll take around 15 min, but you should be able to find teammates. If you do, please do try and play at Denab-07. I try to play c-mode there much as possible, in order to establish a c-mode block. (If you ever see someone asking for c-mode partners, and then saying the c-mode block is Denab-07, that's probably me)

C-mode is a lot easiest now since androids can use traps, resta is plentiful, and high % weapons are VERY common.

Polenicus
Nov 12, 2002, 05:09 PM
[quote]
On 2002-11-12 08:39, TeamPhalanx wrote:
I already have a HUcaseal & FOnewearl at Ra-ZAN, but have a HUnewearl & RAmarl only at Ra-GOU...

The quickest way to form a team is going around ship to ship, block to block, asking for c-mode partners; it'll take around 15 min, but you should be able to find teammates. If you do, please do try and play at Denab-07. I try to play c-mode there much as possible, in order to establish a c-mode block. (If you ever see someone asking for c-mode partners, and then saying the c-mode block is Denab-07, that's probably me)

C-mode is a lot easiest now since androids can use traps, resta is plentiful, and high % weapons are VERY common.

Works for me. I'll make sure to bring any groups I have to Deneb 7. You're right about it being easier, though. I managed an s-rank time on C-1 with only two people!

Anyone wanna C-mode with me, keep an eye out. I'll be the red-headed Humar running around the ships like a dork repeating "I'm looking for players for C-mode." over and over.

Daminite
Nov 14, 2002, 07:36 PM
i'm willing to help, i've got a FOMar(pinkal), HUMar(redria), and RAmar(virida)

my HUMar has already passed stage 1