PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody found a Zanba or an Agito? And also, is Skyly a

darkforce03
Nov 10, 2002, 01:23 PM
see topic

RavenTW
Nov 10, 2002, 02:38 PM
No, no, and on any mode with Skyly, the Dragon doesn't drop squat ('cept maybe Ultimate) All I've found is a Club of Laconium.

ABDUR101
Nov 10, 2002, 02:45 PM
On 2002-11-10 11:38, RavenTW wrote:
on any mode with Skyly, the Dragon doesn't drop squat ('cept maybe Ultimate) All I've found is a Club of Laconium.

Yeah, I used to be able to kill the Dragon in Vers 2 with my Skyly HUcast and would often get a Dragon Slayer, so far I've killed the Normal and Hard Dragon quite afew times and still no rare(he likes to give me meseta, the plick).

Same goes for the other bosses though actually, not a single boss has dropped me a rare weapon. I've found three Clubs of Laconium in the Hard Mines(on the first time through), a Visk and Flowens last night in Hard Ruins(on the same run) and a Rappy Wing(Rappy Fan, slicer type) about a week ago in Hard Forest.

Which actually isn't a bad thing, I think Skyly was just toned down abit. I used to find all sorts of stuff, but then again we all had to do quite afew runs through each area to lvl up for the next, alot more than we have to now, so that can be attributed to how we fill kinda jipped with out as many rares. We're all just used to playing so long. =)

I say do the standard play for PSO, enter every room, kill every enemy, open every crate. Cover every item that gets dropped and sooner or later you'll find something.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 10, 2002, 03:44 PM
isnt the zanba that sword that looks like that stupid cloud strife sword from that half-arsed ff7?

Musashi
Nov 10, 2002, 04:19 PM
I'm a skyly and so far I have found 3 or 4 flowens(don't remember) 4 DB sabers, 1 Kaladbolg(which i traded for a musashi cuz like abdur said, the dragon drops squat), 4 photon drops, and a boomas claw(however that was in someone elses game). And whats wrong with cloud strife http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ff7 was the greatest FF game ever!!

Atax
Nov 11, 2002, 03:41 AM
I'm Skyly, and have found:

2x Kaladbolg
5x Last Survivor
3x Dragon Slayer
1x Blade Dance
1x Double Saber
6x Angry Fist
2x Rappy's Fan
1x Booma's Claw
1x S-Beat's Blade
And various armors and shields

ThresholdRPG
Nov 11, 2002, 05:02 AM
Argh! Skyly gets nothing from the dragon also?

My highest lvl char is a Greenill RAmar and after 40+ Hard Dragons and 10-15+ Vhard, I got nothing =(.