PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Who's Left?

xxTrystanxx
Oct 14, 2006, 07:45 PM
OK, OK, so we all know that the beta has been released, and everyone's having fun on PSU... except who?

Every time someone starts a PSOX thread it gets hijacked. This thred is STRICTLY about who is still playing on PSO Xbox, even after the official release of PSU.

I only ask because, sadly enough, I won't be able to purchase a 360 until after Xmas, and I'd like to know if there is going to be anyone still online (preferably legit) to play with.

Slace2k3
Oct 14, 2006, 09:40 PM
will, I am starting to play online again, so you will see me on xbox a bit more....
just wish there was still more ppl..

McLaughlin
Oct 15, 2006, 12:12 AM
Poor Jaime...

Alas, I was forced to cancel my HL a month or so back, and I cancelled my BB Hunter's Liscence about 4 hours ago.

Slace2k3
Oct 15, 2006, 02:04 AM
wow our numbers are really thin, I really think that in three or four weeks psox will be dead:(

xxTrystanxx
Oct 15, 2006, 03:37 AM
OK, so we have.... 2 people.

Jaspaller
Oct 15, 2006, 09:24 AM
I'm still here. Everytime I'm on (usually after work) Davburite 10 is completely dead. It seems there's only a few people left like me, S. DIO, Blood Dragon and Shinobi. C-mode/Kilbot hasn't even shown up online at all, so it's been pretty difficult to party with people. I hate going over to apatite just to join a game since everyone else is mostly hacked and a select few are legit.

I won't be heading to PSU for a long time, so I hope to see at least a few people sticking around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2006-10-15 07:28 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Oct 15, 2006, 11:32 AM
Well, I confess that I picked up the new Mortal Kombat (I had to, I have been a fan of the series for ages...) and it's been eating away at what free time I've got. Christmas season has already started in the retail industry, and I've been working extra hours as we get more and more shipments of stuff. (I work for Macy's.)

Nikjamez
Oct 15, 2006, 06:45 PM
Im still here!!!! lol......i hope alot of ppl come back and are not lost to PSU. I have a 360 but im not pickign up PSU, of course jamie, and jasp know that already. See yall online!

SStrikerR
Oct 16, 2006, 10:02 AM
im a gamecuber...................only 3 legit ppl left and somehow im not 1 of em cuz i did a battle with someone when i was lv 50 and in the battle i got to 200 and then i got dced and i kept my lv................anyway i used to rock.now i stink

Slace2k3
Oct 17, 2006, 01:17 AM
just a note, I will only be playing on the weekends, unless my school is nice to me and gives me no work to do...
yeah right, thats just one of my pipe dreams. see you all online.

Slace2k3
Oct 18, 2006, 08:39 PM
This is really going well....

xxTrystanxx
Oct 19, 2006, 09:36 AM
Yeah... 4 people? LOL....

Pballer42
Oct 21, 2006, 04:15 PM
I still play psox but I have to renew my HL again cuz i cancelled it when I did not have enough time. Whenever i get back online ill message everyone to let them know.

Slace2k3
Oct 28, 2006, 02:54 AM
is it me, or is it really dead on the psox? damm you psu and 360!!!

kevlar_pso
Nov 5, 2006, 04:35 PM
I still play, but it's mostly Monday's, Wednesdays and Friday starting around Noon EST. I see DJDAR around and Cronus/BloodDragon and Viper on when I play. If ya'll join my PSO-X Myspace group we can set up some times for C mode. http://www.groups.Myspace.com/BuEI

Lostcrazyfool
Nov 16, 2006, 08:12 PM
Bleeeh why is everyone leaping on the PSU and BB bangwagon. what on earth is wrong with Pso for xbox, you know that normal one without all the hi tech gadgetry, the one where you played for like 4 hours with the same people and traded guild cards and did loads of quests and had a damn good laugh. The sort of times when social lives took a dive. Ill be renewing my HL in 3 days time...I hope there are people about, even though Im only level 39

Pballer42
Nov 22, 2006, 02:38 PM
Is PSOX truly dead. Is anyone still playing or has everyone moved on?

I guess I need to get a 360 alot sooner than I thought.

Freeze
Nov 24, 2006, 07:19 PM
I still play on xbox whenever I can. I have so much left to find I can't give up now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Freeze on 2006-11-24 16:21 ]</font>