PDA

View Full Version : What should I do? (Conserning US/JP PSO EpI&II)

Link00seven
Nov 10, 2002, 03:27 PM
I have the Import Version, and it seems that the servers will never be connected. So, i'm thinking I should get the US version, and play both JP and US versions. Then, if they connect the servers, sell my US copy and go back to JP (or vice versa.) Does that sound like a good plan???

Shadeus
Nov 10, 2002, 06:29 PM
from what i hear the jap servers will never be open to US. the Jap game still has the dupe glitch. unless they issue new games to the jap that has the fix, but then they still might not open them to US. so i you want to play with anyone else i would just get the US version.

Link00seven
Nov 11, 2002, 11:58 AM
Thats what I thought..not to just get some cash...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 11, 2002, 03:26 PM
So you are going to be buying both a US and JP GC PSO Hunter's License!
Crazy.
Use the JP one up before buying the US one. Actually the JP versions HL is cheaper no?

Link00seven
Nov 11, 2002, 03:45 PM
I think i'm just going to sell JP version. I wanna play US version because my old friends from DC Ver.2 are coming over the US version. And the JP version isnt connected to the US servers.

Alisha
Nov 11, 2002, 03:53 PM
On 2002-11-10 15:29, Shadeus wrote:
from what i hear the jp servers will never be open to US. the Jap game still has the dupe glitch. unless they issue new games to the jp that has the fix, but then they still might not open them to US. so i you want to play with anyone else i would just get the US version.