PDA

View Full Version : GC: I seem to have glitched myself -_-

Genoa
Oct 14, 2006, 10:09 PM
Nothing drastic or anything, but I was doing an Ult-Forest run with my HUcaseal, and I got to the room in the bottom-right corner of the map (the room that usually warps you to the upper floor) and uh... After you kill the Tollaw... a Hildelt is suppose to jump down... so I killed the Tollaw and then immediately used my Photon Blast, Twins, ... and after the PB animation... the Hildelt never dropped down >_> and I know it's glitched because I see the enemy target (the yelllow dot) on the outer part of the map (where he would jump in from) and he's just stuck there >_> and I can't target him. Not sure if I even would be able to with an extremely ranged tech or something, but because i'm a HUcaseal I can't really do anything.

I'm not sure if anyone else has done this before (probably) but it's my 1st time out of the years of PSO playing >_> thought it would be neat to share....

DonRoyale
Oct 14, 2006, 10:23 PM
Uhh...pipe? o.O http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Genoa
Oct 14, 2006, 10:30 PM
>_> wow... you know, that probably would have worked... but I saved and quit and went to my RAcaseal -______-

whiteninja
Oct 15, 2006, 12:18 AM
Blah, I cannot find the picture right now, but I've done the same thing in MA2. However, it was in view enough that I could shoot it with a handgun and kill it.