PDA

View Full Version : Devil Battle/God Battle questions.

bishop472003
Oct 15, 2006, 06:53 AM
first off is their a significant difference between the two. I own a Devil Battle and have been on runs fora God Battle for quite some time now about 85 runs
with my Redria,I wonder for a gamer who owns both or atleast a god battle is it that big of difference? also what happens if you equip both or two God Battle's do your speed increase,or stay the same. Last, it seems like my Devil Battle doesn't effect my Ranger combos with my Greennil, does it just increase the speed of hunter melee weapons Swords, Sabers, daggers etc? I think it doesn't effect guns,
if any one can help thanx.

Hrith
Oct 15, 2006, 07:01 AM
Yes, the difference is pretty big between these two units.

God/Battle affects all and any weapon, even none (unarmed).

85 runs of what, Forest of Sorrow? If so, that's really unlucky.

bishop472003
Oct 15, 2006, 07:35 AM
That's super, and yes I've been doing forest of sorrow runs and half just plain forest runs. So a God Battle will speed up a inferno bazooka, and spread shots?

Neith
Oct 15, 2006, 07:36 AM
/Battle units speed up all weapons.

God/Battle is quite noticably faster than Devil/Battle, so it is worth getting.

Also, if you're after a God/Battle, stop doing normal Forest runs, and concentrate on FoS runs. You'll rack your Hildelt count up a lot quicker.

bishop472003
Oct 15, 2006, 07:40 AM
thanx, i've been running into Hildetorr's every 6 to 7 runs as well.

Orosan
Oct 15, 2006, 10:21 AM
I can tell you how it works on V1 and V2 on DC, not sure if it will apply to GC. When I maxed out on all stats on V1 I used to use 4 God/Battle on the Forest and 3 God/Battle and 1 Trap/Search on the other areas. The more God/Battle units you use the quicker the attack will be, BUT you won't be 4 times as fast if you use 4 instead of one. I guess after the 1st one you use the effects are less and less effective as you add more God/Battle units.

Now I didn't check drop charts for Redria on GC, but in my experience in the DC I'm able to find every single 12 stars units very easily(God/Power++, God/Mind++, God/Legs++, God/Arm++, TP/Revival and God/Tecnique); 11 stars even more easily( God/Battle, God/Ability, Perfect/Resist, God/HP, HP/Revival, etc. etc). I can find them in the Ruins. So maybe you can play VHard ruins for a while to get all your nice units( Including your God/Battle). I have them in my storage, and I don't even use them, but they are nice to look at, specially the 12 stars ones.

Sincerely

Orosan

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orosan on 2006-10-15 08:25 ]</font>

Neith
Oct 15, 2006, 10:31 AM
No, Battle Units dont stack on GC. Using 4 on GC is a waste of slots, so only use one.

Also, the DC drops are totally different from GC, God units don't really drop in VH Ruins anymore..

FallenAngelV
Oct 15, 2006, 10:41 AM
I recently upgraded from a Devil/Battle to a God/Battle, and the difference is definitely worth it. It shouldn't take more than 20-30 Forest of Sorrow runs if you have average luck, so keep at it.

xxTrystanxx
Oct 15, 2006, 11:44 AM
Don't feel bad. I went through probably close to 1000 hildelts before one dropped for my first character. Then I got a couple back to back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. So keep trying! It WILL drop. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

bishop472003
Oct 15, 2006, 12:51 PM
Thanx for the encouragement.

Zarbolord
Oct 15, 2006, 01:17 PM
Well, I a red saber from my second Hildelt in Whitill, so it's just on luck. GL dude, that unit is FANTASTIC.

bishop472003
Oct 15, 2006, 01:39 PM
I'm gonna do about 20 more runs today. I will find it today damnit.

Out_Kast
Oct 15, 2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah, it took me absolutely Ages (with a capital 'A' http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ) to find my God/Battle.
Worth it. Nothing else compares to it (as in, Devil and General)
And when you fire mechguns' strong with it equipped, the last part you only hear 2 noises, but there are actually three http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kevino
Oct 16, 2006, 08:28 AM
So let me get this straight.

Devil/battle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> God/battle

they dont stack on gc

does that make devil/battle a useless thing kuz i dont notice much difference when i equip one.

zofia
Oct 16, 2006, 01:26 PM
I think you mean God/Battle >>>> Devil/Battle

And yeah, since /Battle units don't stack there is no argument: God/Battle is king.

I'd been tinkering around with new characers recently on my second mem card, my relatively new characters that are tweak-free. But, I got to missing my core original GC characters so I switched mem cards this weekend. On that card my Redria found a total of 5 God/Battles over her 500+ hours; four I kept, 1 I gave away while I was still online. Anyway, it was absolutely AMAZING to play with God/Battle again. Sword-type weapons go from being annoying almost slo-mo weapons to crisp awesome weapons. Mech guns are absurdly fast with God/Battle.

Ah... now I remember how I could clear SoaB in under 10 minutes. Frost Vulcans (50% hit) + God/Battle in Forest 1, Dragonslayer (65% hit) + God/Battle in Forest, vulcans + g/b for dragon. Ult dragon doesn't even get off the ground, you kill him so fast. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

bishop472003
Oct 16, 2006, 02:11 PM
What about on Ranger weapons such as Spreads, Launchers.etc.?

zofia
Oct 16, 2006, 02:24 PM
God/Battle makes ALL weapons faster.

My RAmarl uses God/Battle with spreads (aka shot-type weapons). It makes them fast enough in ULT to be a valid everyday weapon choice. God/Battle + Final Impact is a great bread-and-butter combo for clearing ult rooms of basic baddies. The God/Battle makes even notoriously slow weapons (like shots) fast enough to pull off 3-hit combos and then move before the first wave can get to you.

bishop472003
Oct 16, 2006, 02:27 PM
thats awesome, all this time i've been running around with this slow devil battle.

zofia
Oct 16, 2006, 03:12 PM
Well, don't expect a HUGE jump from Devil/Battle to God/Battle.

General/Battle: increase your speed in battle by 10%
Devil/Battle: increase your speed in battle by 20%
God/Battle: increase your speed in battle by 30%

Still, it IS a big help. It makes the difference between being able to do 3-hit combos in busy ult areas and not being able to. Its just, I don't want you to think it's such a huge dif and then you finally get one and say LIARS!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif It's a very subtle difference going from Devil/Battle to God/Battle. But, if you think about, that 10% boost on speed, spread across thousands of battles, really adds up. Especially because in those battles you will be able to interrupt the monsters more than they interrupt you. You REALLY feel the dif going from General/Battle (or no /Battle unit at all) to God/Battle. Then its like 'whoah!'.

bishop472003
Oct 16, 2006, 11:42 PM
I'll take that 30%

Kevino
Oct 17, 2006, 07:56 AM
oops sorry yeah. god is better my bad