PDA

View Full Version : Azumanga Daioh?

Anubis_
Oct 15, 2006, 05:48 PM
I just finished watching the entire series..

Im such a fag. I watched the whole thing. And I have to say.. I did like it.

It was funny to me. Even though some of the jokes you had to be japanese to get. It was still pretty damn funny.

And before anyone asks. Yes I watched it in English. If your gonna watch a Anime comedy. You have to watch it in English.

And for those of you that don't know what Azumanga Daioh is. It's an anime about Japanese School girls. Its rated G. There was no fighting, no blood, no sex, no powering up, no demons to slay with the fag of their deceased wolf monster father. Just a bunch of school girls... .. going to school.. for 26 episodes. And I enjoyed it.

I know.. Fag..... : P

Dhylec
Oct 15, 2006, 06:46 PM
Azumanga is a light-hearted comedy anime. It's simple, short & just dang funny. Sometimes it's too cute for 'big macho guys', but it's OK with me. Like most girls, my sis loves it. ;]

Sayara
Oct 15, 2006, 07:29 PM
ITS SUNDAY MORNING COMIC STRIPS... in ANIME FORM.

I loved the Manga, I never got through the entire anime.

DikkyRay
Oct 15, 2006, 07:31 PM
hey man, i liked it too, nothing wrong with that.
I loved the jokes they made, especially when nyamo and yukari got drunk

Bleemo
Oct 15, 2006, 07:36 PM
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/exiledajay/AzumangaDaioh-Osaka_01.jpg

SATA ANDAGI

Ryudo
Oct 15, 2006, 08:47 PM
Azumanga rules, if you're too much of a "big tough guy" to enjoy it, you're just an insecure poser ;D

Arcturus
Oct 15, 2006, 11:45 PM
It is very funny. I love how Osaka is basically the very definition of a clueless-but-happy-anyway airhead.

Gira
Oct 16, 2006, 02:01 PM
It's funny when Osaka repeated that "Sata Andagi" or took Chiyo's "ponytails" off. Couldn't been laughing to them for 1½ weeks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SubstanceD
Oct 16, 2006, 02:56 PM
Hey, I'm a guy and I'm not ashamed to be announce that I am a huge Azumanga Daioh fan. Theres nothing wrong with liking quality anime.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SubstanceD on 2006-10-16 13:01 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 16, 2006, 10:06 PM
I love that show, and yeah, I may be considered one of those 'macho guys' in a way.