PDA

View Full Version : whats with the HUGE el rappy?

Klakalou
Nov 10, 2002, 07:33 PM
im playing the fake in yellow quest with my purplenum id on ultimate and im trying to run across a rare rappy. sometimes this gigantic el rappy falls from the sky? is it random, do i get anything good from it?

Zio
Nov 10, 2002, 08:18 PM
they were in v2 and they drop same stuff as a regular rappy.

child
Nov 11, 2002, 12:17 AM
I was playing through ult fake in yellow earlier and came across a giant pal rappy... there are times i wish i turned on the snapshot thing. Dropped a star amplifier, if anyone knows what I can do with this, I'd appreciate the info!

ginko990
Nov 11, 2002, 01:08 AM
Is that what people do, is fake in yellow good EXP? Or does it give you something, or were you just getting to the unsealed door quest?

child
Nov 11, 2002, 01:53 AM
Ult fake in yellow gives 12,000 some exp per run, which I consider good experience (especially for how short it is), and its the best place to look for rare rappies.

Rhete
Nov 11, 2002, 02:23 AM
Ult Sil Dragon gives 12,100 experience offline. Fake in yellow is really overrated for leveling. It still owns for al/pal rappies though

Parn
Nov 11, 2002, 02:39 AM
Except if you're Pinkal, in which case, enjoy the loads of meseta, if not Freeze, Flame, Plasma, and Psychic Barriers instead that tend to drop from Pal Rappies in ultimate mode. =P

Though if you are very, very, VERY LUCKY, you will get the AUW 1975 Agito from them which can be taken to the tekker guy in Seek My Master to be polished up into what is now the most powerful weapon in the game in raw ATP, the Orotiagito (+800 ATP and +55 ATA is insane). I can't help but wonder why Pinkal got this... but whatever, I suppose. =P

I'd be harvesting Guard Waves and Red Scorpios from Pal Rappies in Greennill ultimate, if not for the potential accusations of duping that I'd recieve. Oh well, heh...

Rhete
Nov 11, 2002, 04:01 AM
On 2002-11-10 23:39, Parn wrote:
Except if you're Pinkal, in which case, enjoy the loads of meseta, if not Freeze, Flame, Plasma, and Psychic Barriers instead that tend to drop from Pal Rappies in ultimate mode. =P

Though if you are very, very, VERY LUCKY, you will get the AUW 1975 Agito from them which can be taken to the tekker guy in Seek My Master to be polished up into what is now the most powerful weapon in the game in raw ATP, the Orotiagito (+800 ATP and +55 ATA is insane). I can't help but wonder why Pinkal got this... but whatever, I suppose. =P

Hahaha... I am pinkal. They hate me. I've seen like 5 Pal Rappys and gotten a photon drop, 1660 meseta, monomates... I cant remember what else. But Orotiagito... now I have to keep hunting them

EDarkness
Nov 11, 2002, 09:18 AM
I've been wondering about that. What rappy drops the MAG CELL 502? I'm thinking of doing the Fake In Yellow quest over and over again in order to find one.

-EDarkness

ginko990
Nov 11, 2002, 09:43 AM
Hmmmm...maybe ill hit that a couple times today see what comes up. Thanx.