PDA

View Full Version : Concerning instant Mag changes.

Kupi
Nov 10, 2002, 09:41 PM
One of my Big Plans for my characters is to have all of them have uncharacteristic mags (like a Varaha for Kupi) by trading the Mag to another class/sec ID before it evolves. I've encountered a major hiccup to this plan, though. Upon doing this at level 75 with my Kumara (having a Pinkal HUmar turn it into a Bana at level 75), I promptly fed the Mag again to finish off the feeding. Lo and behold, it reverted to a Kumara as soon as I fed it! Does this happen with any Mag evolution (reverts as soon as it changes any variable on a feeding), or is the evolution at level 200 completely permanent (if it changes to a Varaha, it stays a Varaha regardless)?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 10, 2002, 10:32 PM
Non-rare mags will attempt to evolve when it is above level 50 and gains a level that is a multiple of 5. It will attempt to evolve at every feeding when level 200 =>_>=;;;

Kupi
Nov 11, 2002, 09:08 AM
Curses. :/ That really, really stinks. Time to see what Mags I'm *really* going to wind up with...

Blenjar
Nov 11, 2002, 04:14 PM
Hey I got a pushan!, I don't like it, it 2 cute, will it change? am a ramar redria.