PDA

View Full Version : Wwwwwwaaaaaaa!!!! last few hours foolishly wasted!!!!! >_<

Saner
Oct 16, 2006, 09:58 PM
this game is magnificent beyond words!!!! I got to lv. 20 and tried out SUV and made another Cast and a Human too. and made lots of fwends and learned soooo much!!!! no other game can compare with this perfection!!!

but tonight when I was going to choose Universe 01, at this moment it said its moving my character to that server but it takes a super long time and it seemed like it froze,so I opened 360 guide menu and returned to dashboard. when I try to log in it says its loading character data but it never gets to the part where it shows the 4 character save slots!!!!

waaaaah I think the character data got corrupted and even prevents me from chosing my first characters. This is soooooo messed up. I'm not gonna even post any smilies or icons.

Universe 1 displayed 4 whole stars and an empty star, so I thought there was still room for ppl to join that server. I should of choosen a lesser star rating server. grrrrrrr. my own actions led me to an earlier end to my beta experiences.

but this glitch/problem is serious if it can happen in the full version. if people switch to another universe and it doesn't do anything once it says "moving", what else can we do? returning to dashboard or shutting the system off might still corrupt the data, so then what would we do? can it even be fixed?

Danger_Girl
Oct 16, 2006, 10:00 PM
Take a deep breath Saner. The server just crashed. You should be okay when it comes back up.

Phalynx
Oct 16, 2006, 10:01 PM
The servers just went down so your probably fine, everyone gets stuck on that

Maxurion
Oct 16, 2006, 10:01 PM
That happened to me as well when I logged off just now. Ah well, I've learned all I want from the Beta anyhow.

ProfessorZ
Oct 16, 2006, 10:02 PM
Everyone is off. I was going to my room when this happened

Mag_Launcher
Oct 16, 2006, 10:03 PM
Isn't it almost time for the 24-hour Xbox live downtime? It IS tomorrow, after all.

-Crokar-
yeah it sucks but its ok

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2006-10-16 20:04 ]</font>

McLaughlin
They cut us off an hour early. I sincerely doubt they'll come back up before Midnight, which is when the Live maintenence starts.

Saner
ohhhh so it isnt just me????

whew. if they closed the beta servers that's understandable.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif

Saner
Oct 16, 2006, 10:04 PM
wow imagine all the people that thought it didnt end tonight. lol well that might convince many of them to get the full version to keep playing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Flamingo99
I now now why I haven't seen Saner these last few days...

Forumchibi
I thought they were doing that at 7 AM. I think Sega just got pissed and decided to close early.

That or they find some freaky bug with the new bosses and had to shut down immediately.

Bleemo
Oct 16, 2006, 10:05 PM
On 2006-10-16 20:03, Mag_Launcher wrote:
Isn't it almost time for the 24-hour Xbox live downtime? It IS tomorrow, after all.

That should be correct.

I wouldn't get heated even if your characters became corrupt. Beta was only about trying the game, not making any progress.

-Break-
Oct 16, 2006, 10:07 PM
On 2006-10-16 19:58, Saner wrote:
This is soooooo messed up. I'm not gonna even post any smilies or icons.

Lol

Ether
Oct 16, 2006, 10:08 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif