PDA

View Full Version : Misunderstanding. There's swearing in this FYI.

Rion772
Oct 16, 2006, 10:04 PM
Something odd happened today. I was with my friend, we went skating, on the way we stopped at our local board and bike shop, which my cousins best friend owns, I'm friends with him too now though. So we walk in, the guy, Mike at the front says "we're closed, restocking". So we say "alright, later" So we walk out, skate for some hours, go back to our homes, I get on WoW and like 15 minutes ago my cousin says "I have to talk to you" He tells me that Mike told the shop owner that on our way out we said "Go fuck yourselves" but we didn't say that, we might have said "Let's go get some fucking burger king" but nothing of the sort of what he thought he heard. My cousin said "they said it was alright, it's cool" and told me to just explain to them that they misheard us when we were leaving. But it's really weird how he would bother to tell the shop owner something like that in the first place, and the 2nd we didn't say anything bad about the people there, at all. The shop owner has given me a free board, we're friends in all, he offered, I accepted, so tomorrow I have to ride my bike 3 miles just to explain that it was a misunderstanding and hope that everything really is alright. On top of that my bike isn't even here, it's at my friends house and I have someone elses bike, which is broken. Thoughts? Ideas on what I should say?

Shadow82
Oct 16, 2006, 10:16 PM
So uh...this Mike guy is your friend, yet he rats you out like that. Anyways, just tell him how it is, and that you're sorry, Im sure he'll understand, since he seems like a nice guy from how you put it.