PDA

View Full Version : Whats with this new shield I found?

ginko990
Nov 11, 2002, 12:11 AM
I found a PROTA REGEN GEAR offline in vhard mines today, and I looked at it....and it sucks! Very horribly, it bring liek three of my elemental defenses down by almost 25, and my EVP down by about 60! wtf?!?

Wewt
Nov 11, 2002, 12:15 AM
The shield is useless. The "completed" version is much better, that one actually uses the regeneration feature. The Advanced Regene Gear recovers HP even faster. I'm not sure if this shield can be upgraded, but I think it's more likely that you'd have to find the other shields. To sum it up... the shield is a piece of shit. You already knew this of course...

Klakalou
Nov 11, 2002, 12:19 AM
with enough photon drops, u can get an item that upgrades the shield to the next lvl. i forgot what its called, i read it at ragol boards.

ABDUR101
Nov 11, 2002, 12:23 AM
One can hope atleast. But I think trying to find enough photon drops would be quite annoying just to bump the shield to the next level. x_X

I'll move this to the Mag/Item/Section ID/Quest forum for you.

ginko990
Nov 11, 2002, 01:06 AM
Yea.....Ohh, I was excited http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif lol, Ill hang on to it just incase something comes up.

Boozie
Nov 11, 2002, 11:17 PM
yea, I too have founs odd shileds...or barriers....which "hurt" my "powers."

-oh yeah Ginko, you play counter-strike?
-heh, doesn't really realte to topic but if ou do play cs, send me an im over tis forum and we'll talk. I love cs.

-DangerousDj-
Nov 12, 2002, 06:06 AM
On 2002-11-10 21:19, Klakalou wrote:
with enough photon drops, u can get an item that upgrades the shield to the next lvl. i forgot what its called, i read it at ragol boards.

That is bull.. Regen Gear Advanced is found you muppet.
I dosent regan hp either, you gain HP when you Evade an attack.