PDA

View Full Version : .hack G.U. REBIRTH...u gonna get it?

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 17, 2006, 09:24 AM
Ive been a casual fan of .hack with favorite characters such as Kite, Ouka, and Balmung. Now that this new one is coming out, i wonder how it's gonna be? and are any other people gonna get it? I've seen the pictures of it and that Viral Kite looks AWESOME!!!

Zelutos
Oct 17, 2006, 03:20 PM
It's Orca. And yeah, i'll be picking it up.

Btw, that isn't Viral Kite. It has a name, but i can't quite remember it.

Edit: Maybe he's called AIDA [Artificially Intelligent Data Anomoly].

I guess i really should beat .hack//Quarantine...but i don't really feel like getting all those virus cores for each level....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2006-10-17 13:30 ]</font>

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 17, 2006, 03:33 PM
On 2006-10-17 13:20, Zelutos wrote:

I guess i really should beat .hack//Quarantine...but i don't really feel like getting all those virus cores for each level....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2006-10-17 13:30 ]</font>

I meant Ouka from the anime series .hack// Legend of the Twilight

Zelutos
Oct 17, 2006, 03:37 PM
On 2006-10-17 13:33, Red_Dragon_Jr wrote:

I meant Ouka from the anime series .hack// Legend of the Twilight

Ah, alright. I've only got the first manga of .hack//Legend of the Twilight and i can't remember if i read it all yet.

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 17, 2006, 03:40 PM
Funny thing....
went to BAM the other day (Books-a-million) and accidentally got the 3rd volume of .hack//Legend of the Twilight. Luckily, i knew some of the basics of the series since it aired last year late at night on fridays on Cartoon Network.

Zeppelin36
Oct 17, 2006, 07:05 PM
i hope the .hack mmorpg comes out they say theres one coming for japan but im not sure and you actually make your character which is awssome but sadly you dont get to fall into a coma http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

fishtales
Oct 17, 2006, 07:54 PM
LOL.

Dot hack owns. i beat infection, to lasy to get the cores for Mutation, i have Outbrake, now i need Quarantine

Zelutos
Oct 17, 2006, 08:35 PM
On 2006-10-17 17:05, Zeppelin36 wrote:
i hope the .hack mmorpg comes out they say theres one coming for japan but im not sure and you actually make your character which is awssome but sadly you dont get to fall into a coma http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

.hack//Fragment (http://www.dothackers.net/fragment.php)

Kizzy
Oct 19, 2006, 03:25 PM
On 2006-10-17 18:35, Zelutos wrote:

On 2006-10-17 17:05, Zeppelin36 wrote:

.hack//Fragment (http://www.dothackers.net/fragment.php)

.hack//Fragment isn't the real thing. Well, they are releasing it as a mmorpg version of the game, but really it's like an official 'beta'. They're just using it as a test game. (That's why they're still debating whether they'll bring it to America or not, and they're leaning towards no, since it's not the official version that they plan to market worldwide.) Right now, in Japan, they're beginning the REAL product. They're even working on making the headsets and everything. It probably won't come out until 3-5 years from now. (Or maybe even longer, really...)

Boxblaster
Oct 28, 2006, 10:01 PM

He's called Tri-edge.
I got this game on the release date, and so far, I think it's excellent. Everything is improved from the previous .hack titles. The story is intriguing, and the battle sytem is pretty good. I can't understand why it receved mediocre reviews.

Rion772
Oct 29, 2006, 04:42 PM
I might get it, but I'm not too sure.

Zelutos
Oct 29, 2006, 08:53 PM
On 2006-10-28 20:01, Boxblaster2 wrote:

He's called Tri-edge.
I got this game on the release date, and so far, I think it's excellent. Everything is improved from the previous .hack titles. The story is intriguing, and the battle sytem is pretty good. I can't understand why it receved mediocre reviews.

Ah yes, Tri-Edge! For some reason, that name escaped me. But i picked up .hack//G.U. the same day i got my copy of PSU. of course, i havn't played G.U. yet. haha.

Boxblaster
Oct 30, 2006, 04:46 PM
I've actually played more of G.U. then PSU so far......I'm not online with PSU yet....and GU's story is much better. I'm actually surprised at how much better it is then the previous 4. There's just so much to do in the game, which I didn't see comming.