PDA

View Full Version : Gotta kill 'em all! Those cheaters i mean.....

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 17, 2006, 09:30 AM
cheating in a game is just plain stupid. Sure you can be on top of the world with all the best stuff, but it'll be an empty win. Where's the hard work and dedication? Where's the pain and suffering? Seeing a cheater with all the good stuff just strikes a tender blow to your subconscious as if to say "Heh heh, i'm better than you are! You are so weak! blah blah blah...." All cheaters should die....by my hands....heheheheheheh!

T0m
Oct 17, 2006, 11:00 AM
Are you deliberately starting a flame-fest? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Everyone enjoys their own style, and as long as one's style doesn't interfere with someone else's, then we should accept and respect it.
It's alright that you voice your opinion on the matter, but there is no need to do it in such an inconsiderate way.

Besides, if you are looking to change other people's view on this, then offending them is not the best way to do it.

CupOfCoffee
Oct 17, 2006, 01:01 PM
You're about four years too late, buddy. While the general concensus is that cheaters shouldn't cheat, that general concensus was also reached back when the game first came out.

Red_Dragon_Jr
Oct 17, 2006, 03:20 PM
oops! didn't mean it!! i get too overly enthussiastic....(pardon english) but .....ah what the hey! cheat all ya want....i can't stop ya....

Rekitheforce
Oct 17, 2006, 06:28 PM
On 2006-10-17 11:01, CupOfCoffee wrote:
You're about four years too late, buddy. While the general concensus is that cheaters shouldn't cheat, that general concensus was also reached back when the game first came out.

I'm afraid you're right... There are plenty of topics like these and they all either get locked, or flamed to hell.

LeonFlowenX
Oct 17, 2006, 09:17 PM
I see you made this topic twice Red_Dragon... and with 72 posts... you've been around, eh?

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=120499&forum=4&13

*Sigh*...
And together we will all screw opinions and cause the world to enter dark chaos... -.-

O well... least it wasn't me o.o

teehee n.n

Dhylec
Oct 17, 2006, 09:20 PM
Cheating is bad, but let's not invite anymore flame than it already has been, specially in here.