PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Fake/GBA question

Hikaryuu
Nov 11, 2002, 05:06 AM
I know that you get access to the Chao GBA game from finishing Yellow fake, but is there something else you need to do as well? I can't find any mention to the GBA connection in the game.

Atax
Nov 11, 2002, 07:05 AM
Finish the fake in yellow quest as normal. But instead of going to the Hunter's Guild, go back to forrest and the point when you took the telepipe back to P2.

There will be 3 rappies facing towards a bush in the corner (the one in the shallow stream), walk around in the scrub for a few seconds and a chao will appear & talk to you.

Head back up to P2 and you'll see a large stand with a GBA on it, next to the Hunter's Guild.

Have your GBA turned on and hooked up to contol port 4. Go up to the GBA stand and hit the use button, you'll get a menu, choose the second option "Download a game".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atax on 2002-11-11 04:07 ]</font>

Hikaryuu
Nov 11, 2002, 12:50 PM
Do you only get the one chance to play it? The GBA link disappeared once I ended the quest. o.o;;

-BK-
Nov 11, 2002, 03:44 PM
If you beat all of the quests, then you should be able to go back and get it again.

Boozie
Nov 11, 2002, 04:26 PM
Hi, I'm new here and want to brag about my findings during fake in yellow!

I FOUND 3 RAPPYS WINGS AND 1 INFERNO BAZOOKA IN ONE ROUND!!!!!!

I feel good! wooh!

rena-ko
Nov 13, 2002, 10:25 AM
wasnt it that you just have to enter that quest again and the game-link-terminal is there from the begining, once you unlocked it with looking for the chao?

Atax
Nov 13, 2002, 11:02 AM
Yeah, once you unlock the GBA stand, it stays unlocked.

raltga01
Nov 13, 2002, 05:43 PM
is this the only GBA game up right now? I remember reading things about a NiGHTS game or something as well. Someone should do a guide or article about all the GBA connectivity goodness in PSO!

cbearfei
Nov 14, 2002, 02:40 PM
Sega is supposedly working on that game at the moment. Be nice when it comes out, could play it while waiting to feed your mag =^_^=

rena-ko
Nov 16, 2002, 02:28 PM
i heard the nights game will be available around december...

hm... one more reason to import, isn't it?