PDA

View Full Version : Small problem?

Shiruba
Oct 17, 2006, 04:19 PM
I've been wanting to play PSO online for a while now so i've been thinking about getting my gamecube online, Though a problem seems to have presented itself to me.
Will i still be able to get the gamecube online even though i'm on LAN?

My brother has the modem in his room, but i'm connected to his computer through a router. So is it possible for me to get the gamecube online at all?

Ryna
Oct 17, 2006, 06:20 PM
Why not just buy a broadband adapter?

Shiruba
Oct 17, 2006, 06:35 PM
I assume your on about the adapter for the gamecube?
I was sorta planning to get one, Though the whole me being on LAN thing is kinda confused me, Weather i can get the gameube online still.

So basically, Correct me if i'm wrong.
I just get the adapter for the gamecube, Then use the cable thats in the back of my computer,Put it in the adapter then i'm all done?

Ryna
Oct 17, 2006, 07:20 PM
On 2006-10-17 16:35, Shiruba wrote:
So basically, Correct me if i'm wrong.
I just get the adapter for the gamecube, Then use the cable thats in the back of my computer,Put it in the adapter then i'm all done?

If you get a broadband adapter, that should be all that is required to get you online in most cases.

BebopBob
Oct 18, 2006, 08:31 AM
I have a problem. I can't log on with any of my charecters on PSO xbox. I got upset that I couldn't log on yesturday and threw my controller. My cord came out of xbox and now it wants me to rename my charector. I did so, and still wanted me to rename. I did this many times with no luck of getting on. Then tryed other charector and found I had to rename then. I know this probably isn't the right place but I just need help.

Ryna
Oct 18, 2006, 08:35 AM
On 2006-10-18 06:31, BebopBob wrote:
I have a problem. I can't log on with any of my charecters on PSO xbox. I got upset that I couldn't log on yesturday and threw my controller. My cord came out of xbox and now it wants me to rename my charector. I did so, and still wanted me to rename. I did this many times with no luck of getting on. Then tryed other charector and found I had to rename then. I know this probably isn't the right place but I just need help.

It would probably be best if you created a new topic instead of using this one.

Anyways, what error message are you getting when you attempt to rename your characters?

BebopBob
Oct 18, 2006, 08:40 AM
I don't know how to start a new topic. After I hit agree with Hunter license when its connecting me to xbox live and going online it says cant use this name on xbox live anymore, press a to rename.

Ryna
Oct 18, 2006, 09:00 AM
On 2006-10-18 06:40, BebopBob wrote:
I don't know how to start a new topic.

There is a "New Topic" button at the top.

After I hit agree with Hunter license when its connecting me to xbox live and going online it says cant use this name on xbox live anymore, press a to rename.

It sounds like the authentication server has messed up or there is something seriously wrong with your account.

BebopBob
Oct 18, 2006, 09:03 AM
I dont see the new topic button and I really hope that didn't happen. Is there any Phone # or person I could get in contact with?

Ryna
Oct 18, 2006, 09:21 AM
On 2006-10-18 07:03, BebopBob wrote:
I dont see the new topic button and I really hope that didn't happen. Is there any Phone # or person I could get in contact with?

New Topic:
http://www.pso-world.com/newtopic.php?forum=3

As for your situation, I am not sure who you would call.