PDA

View Full Version : is pinkall a good section id

Tetzuro
Nov 11, 2002, 01:03 PM
is it?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 11, 2002, 02:31 PM
No such thing as a bad section id, just ones that are more favorable than others for a certain character class.

That said, REDRIA and WHITHILL are generally looked down upon, since they tend to find a lot of slicers...

PINKAL is generally good for FOrces along with HUman/Newman character. It's not an id you want for an android.

Blenjar
Nov 11, 2002, 04:10 PM
Check my signature, I got pinkal for ramarl...don't care I just like it like this.

Destroyer1989
Nov 11, 2002, 07:07 PM
What kinda character are you making for the Pinkal id?
All id's are good in there own way.It just depends on what you are looking for?If you are looking for Tech disks and lots of force weps then Pinkal is the perfect id for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Destroyer1989 on 2002-11-11 16:09 ]</font>

Klakalou
Nov 11, 2002, 10:42 PM
i have a huney and i find the shiznit!!! shes lvl 44 and finds better stuff than my lvl 88 hucast. ive already found 2 grass arms, secret gear, 3 photon drops, 1 add slot, 1 musashi, 1 double sabre, 3 rare force weps, bloody art, and online my friend found a yamato when "I" killed the dragon. its the best id ive had so far. ive been a redria, purplenum, bluefull, something else also. but its been very good to me.

Deathkiller
Nov 12, 2002, 07:45 PM
i've been pinkal for years and it's been great! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Alena Zouryx
Nov 13, 2002, 12:29 PM
For the most part I despise Redria, do to constant Slicer drops, but I also find amazingly rare armors and shields at insanely low levels. (A friggin Plasma Barrier (lv31 needed) found at level 16? C'mon now!!)

TeamPhalanx
Nov 13, 2002, 08:05 PM
My primary character is a REDRIA... I know how you feel. The Slicer thing doesn't seem to stop until you reach ultimate mode - At which point you'll find FO and RA weapons...

Blenjar
Nov 13, 2002, 08:57 PM
On 2002-11-13 17:05, TeamPhalanx wrote:
My primary character is a REDRIA... I know how you feel. The Slicer thing doesn't seem to stop until you reach ultimate mode - At which point you'll find FO and RA weapons...

me 2, My first primary character is redria RAmar but I've been playing with my hunter HUcast or something Oran.

DirewolfX
Nov 13, 2002, 09:14 PM
Haha? Redria getting slicer weapons? I'm WHITILL. I have found FOUR SLICER OF ASSASSINs in ONE trip through Hard Ruins offline!

Although... I happen to like Slicer weapons... Diskas work great against mobs if you know how to use them properly.