PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fans around here

Fulgore_7575
Nov 11, 2002, 01:07 PM
Just for the hell of it, who do you guys think are going to make it to the SuperBowl and why?

Personally, I'm a life long Rams fan and think we got a really good chance. Hopefully we make it in and get lucky some other team bumps Green Bay out of it because we can beat them in St. Louis... I doubt we can beat them at the Frozen Tundra.

rbf2000
Nov 11, 2002, 01:57 PM
If the Redskins had a good quarterback, they would have at least made the playoffs. Possibly even made it to the superbowl.

But the way the packers are playing, I pick them to win the superbowl.

pixelate
Nov 11, 2002, 04:14 PM
Haven't the Rams gone through six quarterbacks?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 11, 2002, 04:20 PM
Niners and Packers will meet up in the playoffs sooner or later by the looks of it.

I'm not that into football so I don't know if they're both in the AFC or NFC so can't say they would meet up in the Super Bowl.

Mazarin
Nov 11, 2002, 06:10 PM
God dislikes the Bears. And I still dislike Shoop. His bonehead call @ the end helped in costing them the game. If run up the middle dosen't work the first time, it'll work the second time, right? But reguardless, the Bears defence should not have allowed 33 points. Another tough loss is kind of a understatement.

And they get to play the Rams on Monday Night Football, so your Rams will get another victory http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AnubisOfTheEast
Nov 11, 2002, 07:10 PM
im a big ravens fan, and this year we're rebuilding and definitely won't make the playoffs. but i'd have to pick Tampa Bay and Pittsburgh.

Fulgore_7575
Nov 11, 2002, 07:48 PM
Yeah, Mazarin, I hope we get another victory. But these are the Rams. I've grown (family had Season tickets for the LA Rams in Anaheim) up a Rams fan and can see the Rams take complete turn arounds and lose again. If the Rams do this though, make it in the Playoffs, hell, even win the SuperBowl they'll be forever etched in the Books of NFL History. Can you say "Marshall! MARSHALL! MARSHALL!"?

Vashin
Nov 11, 2002, 09:30 PM
wassup ralph!

im a Titans fan even though i know they wont be going to the superbowl this year. but i think the Broncos have a strong chance og going there.

Guile
Nov 14, 2002, 08:56 PM
I'm a big Raiders fan and would love to see them make it to the superbowl

don't care who they up against

Hapsby
Nov 14, 2002, 08:58 PM
I hate to say it since I'm a Giants fan, but I think the Eagles could go very far this year. They have a pretty easy schedule and they don't have many big injuries like many other teams do.

Shrevn
Nov 16, 2002, 12:29 PM
Eagles will be the champs no doubt about it!