PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem connecting..

BebopBob
Oct 18, 2006, 09:33 AM
(PSO)The servers were done yesturday (everyone should of known). Well I didn't know it was going to happen. I got pist and accedently pulled my controller cord out of my xbox while it was trying to connect to go to the first screen before you go to the lobby. I've herd this will make you have to rename your charector, but I totally did not want to do this I was just mad. Anywaz I got on this morning fine. and played on one char. for an hour or so. I wanted to switch to my ultimate char. While pickin this character it told me to rename him. I thought ok whatever I'll do it. So I did, and tryed to get on. They message came up again and I tryed renaming the character again. I did this many times. Never let me connect. Kept saying the same thing. I tryed other characters to connect and now they said I had to rename. So now I cant even get online with any of my characters!! I'm really mad. I have a guy almost to 180. Is there anyone who can help me out in anyway. Phone #, email, or just what they know? Please help!!

ExarSpartas
Oct 18, 2006, 10:13 AM
Bebop i share the same stupid problem and i am very angry. who can help with this?

BlueKnight
Oct 18, 2006, 10:18 AM
I have not ben on line yet so I wll try to go on line tonight. at 5:00 pm. If I have the sme problem I will call Xbox live to see what is the problem is.

BebopBob
Oct 18, 2006, 10:29 AM
Spartas noooo!! Not u too. I called live support, and they said wait till later on in the day then get on. If it does not work, call back. The ppl I talked to didn't even sound like they know what I was saying. Weak.....

Tomeeboy
Oct 18, 2006, 10:33 AM
Heard a few reports of this so far... I wonder if yesterday's Xbox Live maintenance caused some problems.

ExarSpartas
Oct 18, 2006, 10:34 AM
yeah me too. this really sucks. xboxlive peeps dont know whats going on. come on pso tech support give us some answers. PLEASE?

ExarSpartas
Oct 18, 2006, 10:36 AM
im upset with xboxlive and not pso because the maintenance most have caused this.

BebopBob
Oct 18, 2006, 10:39 AM
Well it looks like to me, sum ppl did what I did and ended up in this mess. I'm going to try to log on soon. And if it doesn't work I'll call live support, but I think people from PSO tech might help out more. Gosh I wish I had a 360 so I wouldn't have to worry.

ExarSpartas
Oct 18, 2006, 10:44 AM
i didnt even trow my controller or nothing. When i went to sign on today i just got error 309 i think. it told me to rename. maybe if we give it some more time.

ExarSpartas
Oct 18, 2006, 10:46 AM
Wow i just kept trying and it let me log in now so problem solved.

BebopBob
Oct 18, 2006, 10:48 AM
sorry to say, but that makes me feel a little better.LOL, maybe it wazn't the controller thing then. I don't know. I just hope it can get resolved soon.

ExarSpartas
Oct 18, 2006, 10:48 AM
i got stuck in the burst screen when i went to go online so i turned off my box and when i tried again it worked.

BebopBob
Oct 18, 2006, 10:49 AM
Has anyone with this problem tryed differant games? just wondering??

BlueKnight
Oct 18, 2006, 02:43 PM
Has any thing change on X Box verson or it is still christmas?