PDA

View Full Version : Question for Admins/Mods of PSOW

AlMcFly
Oct 18, 2006, 03:01 PM
Hey guys, I have something to bring up, not sure if you've been notified of this. In the "Team Center" of this site, there is a broken link for the "PSU" in the "Console" option. To my recollection it has never worked, or I've never seen it. It's always that annoying "red x" box for broken pic and it's starting to hurt my eyes, lol. I was just informing you and wondering if you could possibly fix it please. K's, thank you for your time and have a great day! ;P

*edit* Spelling mistake, hate when that happens ;P.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2006-10-18 13:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2006-10-18 13:52 ]</font>

Rizen
Oct 18, 2006, 03:02 PM
You might wanna post this in Site-Related forums. I dont think many mods pass by the PSU section.

AlMcFly
Oct 18, 2006, 08:05 PM
Soooooo is there any reason why this post is being overlooked? I know the mods see it cause they keep making new posts on the "New Moderator Addition" thread. I'm not a demanding person, but a simple "we've been notified already and the necessary steps are going to be implemented soon" is all I ask. Sorry if I'm sounding rude, I just don't like feeling ignored http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif...

*edit* Ok I guess I'm wrong. Checked the times of the moderator posts and I saw a different number than was actually there. Please get to it when you can, thanks ;P.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2006-10-18 18:10 ]</font>

Dhylec
Oct 18, 2006, 08:58 PM
Since there are many things going on here, it's best that you give us a link to what or where the problem is so that it can be dealt with more easily.

The staff is a bit tied up with PSU related matters at the moment to be able to take care of the lesser-important matter such as image fixes or such. But, do tell us, we'll get to it.

Tomeeboy
Oct 18, 2006, 09:14 PM
I know where the problem is at. I will try to look into this sometime soon and get it corrected. We have some improvements planned for the Team Center, so there will likely be a number of other changes taking place there in the near future http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif